Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    This is a disturbing allegation from HRC about Tulsi being a Russian asset propped up to be a spoiler 3rd party candidate to help Trump get reelected. I am surprised she made this alleviation. What do you all think of it?https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ird-party-2020
    If there is anyone in politics I can’t wait to go away, it’s Trump. After him, it’s Hillary. Just a bitter old hag who can’t get over she blew a slam dunk and is hoping everything falls apart so she can ride in on her broom and save the day. Go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
      If there is anyone in politics I can’t wait to go away, it’s Trump. After him, it’s Hillary. Just a bitter old hag who can’t get over she blew a slam dunk and is hoping everything falls apart so she can ride in on her broom and save the day. Go away.
      Agreed, although she would be quite a bit lower than #2 on my "disappear politician" list.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Agreed, although she would be quite a bit lower than #2 on my "disappear politician" list.
        What's that joke about a bus full of politicians going over a cliff?

There I go again...……..

But it was a joke this time

Somewhat...……..

Better if I use Lawyers?

Good Start.

:P
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          What's that joke about a bus full of politicians going over a cliff?

There I go again...……..

But it was a joke this time

Somewhat...……..

Better if I use Lawyers?

Good Start.

:P
          What did I ever do to you that you lump me in with a politician? Insert sad lawyer face emoji here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken
            Just sue him, isn't that all you lawyery type do anyway
            Go back to your BBQ sauce that they were talking about in the Trump thread last night, "Ken." If that is even your real name. After the Sean/Seon thing, I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
              Go back to your BBQ sauce that they were talking about in the Trump thread last night, "Ken." If that is even your real name. After the Sean/Seon thing, I don't even know what to believe anymore.
              Well The Feral Slasher is my real name. U can be sure of that anyway
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                You're right, my real name is Kon.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  You were a nasty baby, weren't you?
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    You're right, my real name is Kon.
                    I think it was a good choice to go with Ken's BBQ sauce. Kon's BBQ sauce just would not have worked.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      Why did you leave the "Well" part off of your RJ username, then? Trying to hide something?

Comment

Why did you leave the "Well" part off of your RJ username, then? Trying to hide something?
                        I think it was spelled Woll on his birth certificate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken
                          Right, I didn't want it to get confused with Khan's Mongolian BBQ.
                          I would totally buy that if only so I could use for entertaining with the hope someone would ask, ""what sauce is this?" And I'd scream "Khaaaaaaaannn's!!!!"

Comment

sketchy ....
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              This is a disturbing allegation from HRC about Tulsi being a Russian asset propped up to be a spoiler 3rd party candidate to help Trump get reelected. I am surprised she made this allegation. What do you all think of it?https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ird-party-2020
                              Tulsi fires back. Didn’t leave much meat on the bone either.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard blasted Hillary Clinton Friday — calling the former first lady “the queen of warmongers” after Clinton implied the Russians were “grooming” the Hawa…

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                                Tulsi fires back. Didn’t leave much meat on the bone either.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/18/tulsi-...of-corruption/
                                HRC was just riffing on my recent post that Tulsi wouldn't be a Dem too much longer, but she took it waaaay out there, giving Tulsi even more reason to pull the pin. I was thinking a year, but it may be much sooner now.
                                If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Working...
                                X