Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I already disclosed i am a billionaire. The rest is just details.
    Isn't the fact that you are a billionaire just a detail too? You could have summarized better.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
      Yeah, that's pretty much my family and my wife's family as well, but I'm not sure they have any real sense of what will move voters in swing states to come out and vote out Trump. I'm not entirely sure any of us do.
      I hope someone does
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I already disclosed i am a billionaire. The rest is just details.
        cripes, I'm glad I let you pick up dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          crepes, I'm glad I let you pick up dinner
          Crepes for dinner? You should have held out for more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            If he had more he would have been full of crepe
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

If he had more he would have been full of crepe
              That seems to be a prime qualifier for President nowadays...…..
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                It was Napa

Comment

It was Napa
                  I love cabbage
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I love cabbage
                    With Ranchup!

Comment

• Biden with some strong numbers in GA and FL. No Malarkey !
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

With Ranchup!
                        ummmm…..Ranchup
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Biden with some strong numbers in GA and FL. No Malarkey !
                          Georgia, yes. Florida, it's definitely not good for Biden if he finishes behind Bloomberg, who actually got his first lead in any state poll in that Florida poll that came out today. If Biden loses any large state to another "moderate", he's in big trouble. He needs his presumed firewall of African American, seniors and establishment Democrats to stand strong in SC and then convert this into a two-person contest between him and Sanders on Super Tuesday. If Bloomberg, Buttigieg and Klobuchar are all still picking up delegates on Super Tuesday, I think Sanders will cruise to at the very least a solid plurality of delegates. (Warren could be a different story, as a rebound from her likely hurts Sanders more than Biden.) And if Sanders has a solid plurality of delegates going into the convention, I honestly believe the DNC would be nuts to deny him the nomination. His supporters would absolutely walk away from the party.

Comment

Georgia, yes. Florida, it's definitely not good for Biden if he finishes behind Bloomberg, who actually got his first lead in any state poll in that Florida poll that came out today. If Biden loses any large state to another "moderate", he's in big trouble. He needs his presumed firewall of African American, seniors and establishment Democrats to stand strong in SC and then convert this into a two-person contest between him and Sanders on Super Tuesday. If Bloomberg, Buttigieg and Klobuchar are all still picking up delegates on Super Tuesday, I think Sanders will cruise to at the very least a solid plurality of delegates. (Warren could be a different story, as a rebound from her likely hurts Sanders more than Biden.) And if Sanders has a solid plurality of delegates going into the convention, I honestly believe the DNC would be nuts to deny him the nomination. His supporters would absolutely walk away from the party.
                            the fla numbers I saw had it Biden 33, Bloomberg 21, Bernie 11.

538 just adjusted their forecast now 2/5 for no majority and Sanders leading the pack at 1/3.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'm trying to think what would bring Biden, Bloomberg, Klobuchar or Buttigieg to drop out before super Tuesday. Klobuchar I can see if she gets blanked in SC and Nevada. The others I'd be surprised if they dropped out in the next 3 weeks.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

the fla numbers I saw had it Biden 33, Bloomberg 21, Bernie 11.

538 just adjusted their forecast now 2/5 for no majority and Sanders leading the pack at 1/3.
                                What poll is that? I think that may just be a polling average (of one new poll out today and one from back in early January). The one that came out today has Bloomberg inching ahead of Biden, whereas Biden had a huge 26 point lead when Florida was last polled back in early January.

So I read today's polling from Florida as awful for Biden considering where he was a little over a month ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X