Page 361 of 361 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361
Results 3,601 to 3,606 of 3606

Thread: Election 2020

One lie in 78 years and you would stop suppprting him, despite all the good he has done?! Man, you set the bar high. No one can meet that standard.

ETA: I will say Bernie is about as honest as you will ever find a politicians to be. I've tried to walk the line between my admiration for the man and pointing out he isn't perfect in the past as well, because sometimes I get the sense from his die hard supporters that they have him on such a pedestal, it is him or no one, and I think that is counter-productive to bringing our country out of the Trump era. It is also kinda unfair to Bernie. He is a good man, but he is just a man. Everyone has flaws. Everyone has had to make compromises when faced with tough choices. Like when Bernie is for military contracts that are good for his constituents? Who can blame him for that? But it does show the nature of the position forces one to make choices that can be scrutinized.
    Last edited by Sour Masher; Yesterday at 10:56 PM.

In the performance, pursuit of his elected office.

I'm sure he's said, no that dress doesn't make you look fat at least once.....
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    In the performance, pursuit of his elected office.

I'm sure he's said, no that dress doesn't make you look fat at least once.....
    Wow, that is exactly the example I was gonna use, but thought better of it, because I knew what you meant. But yeah, I told the clothes lie all the time .

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid Teenwolf's Avatar
    Warren is a verifiable liar. All of the stuff Heyelander posted was disagreements over statistics, never lying about personal history or identity or anything of the sort. The comparison is ridiculous.

Warren lied that her dad was a janitor, when her brother claims he wasn't.

Warren lied that she was fired for being pregnant after previously claiming she didn't have the credits and left the job voluntarily.

Warren lied that she was "a public school teacher", when she actually had 1 year as an associate professor.

Warren said she opposed "wine cave" fundraisers despite hosting the same events herself.

Warren has claimed her primary funding is 100% grassroots, despite transferring over $10 Mil that was partially raised at high dollar events.

Warren lied that her kids went to public school.

She claimed to support Bernie's M4A, then predictably abandoned the position.

Warren claimed to be a Native American to advance her career and pushed more lies surrounding this claim. For example, she claimed her grandparents were forced to elope because her grandmother was marrying a Native American.

Warren submitted a recipe to a book called Pow-Wow-Chow, in which she plagiarized the recipe she submitted claiming it was an ancient family Cherokee recipe (that's a two-fer of falsehoods!)

If anybody thinks the totality of this package is more electable vs Trump than Bernie, you're nuts.

Warren's credibility is dead.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid nullnor's Avatar
    i'm happy sleeping with a stray cat at my side, and a raw can of chicken corn chowder, clam chowder or beefaroni. ..i did do a few expired cans of tuna fish at school this year and challenged anyone to eat it with me.

i just know eating expired food will be a popular TV show someday.
    Last edited by nullnor; Today at 08:50 PM.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid nullnor's Avatar
    oops am so drunk i accidentally edited my anti politics rant. oh well haha ..and life goes on