Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    The crazy thing is the psychological aspect to it. If they would all come out and be honest the base could shift. But when the majority of them play this game, they all suffer.
    Yup. And they’re being dishonest, and they KNOW it.

60 court cases and not a single win on anything related to voter fraud, a complete lack of any evidence, yet 140 Reps and 1 Senator will still go along with it even though they all know it’s false. That’s shameful.

There’s gotta be some kind of retribution for this.

Comment

• 12 Senators and up to 140 Reps are preparing to contest the Electoral College vote. The Senators want a “10-day audit” — as if there weren’t enough done already — to review the votes, but only in swing states that Dopey lost, and oh, definitely not in their own elections.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          12 Senators and up to 140 Reps are preparing to contest the Electoral College vote. The Senators want a “10-day audit” — as if there weren’t enough done already — to review the votes, but only in swing states that Dopey lost, and oh, definitely not in their own elections.
          It's amazing that they don't even care that it is specified in the Electoral Count Act that Congress meets Jan 6 @ 1pm to count the votes. The Act would need to be changed for a 10 day extension. The Constitution sets inauguration on Jan 20. It can't be changed arbitrarily. *sigh* This shit show gets more and more embarrassing with each passing day.

Comment

• The Proud Bois marched in Salem, Oregon over the weekend and were greeted by the police. The Bois took offense when the police didn't let them do whatever they wanted in their 'march'. As the Bois became more and more violent, they got peppered with rubber bullets. They chanted "Antifa" and "Communists" at the cops, yelling that the cops were supposed to be on their side. The Bois also stomped all over a Blue Line flag. I guess the right only likes the police when the police are suppressing the left.

Comment

• Good article on how the seeds on anti-democratic sentiment planted by Trump and his cronies will continue to grow like kudzu trying to choke our democracy: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...8Ex?li=BBnbfcL

Comment

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
                It's amazing that they don't even care that it is specified in the Electoral Count Act that Congress meets Jan 6 @ 1pm to count the votes. The Act would need to be changed for a 10 day extension. The Constitution sets inauguration on Jan 20. It can't be changed arbitrarily. *sigh* This shit show gets more and more embarrassing with each passing day.
                Yup. And yesterday Trump called Georgia Sec of State Raffensperger to pressure him to “find 11,870 more votes.” How he doesn’t get indicted for treason on 1/21 is beyond me. I’m starting to get pissed at Biden and the rest of the Dems that they’re just dfelecting this rather than being forceful with retaliatory threats.

This is serious shit the GOP is pulling here and the Dems are just sitting back and watching it happen. All it takes is one shady judge or governor.

Comment

Yup. And yesterday Trump called Georgia Sec of State Raffensperger to pressure him to “find 11,870 more votes.” How he doesn’t get indicted for treason on 1/21 is beyond me. I’m starting to get pissed at Biden and the rest of the Dems that they’re just dfelecting this rather than being forceful with retaliatory threats.

This is serious shit the GOP is pulling here and the Dems are just sitting back and watching it happen. All it takes is one shady judge or governor.
                  And since the Dems won't retaliate for anything that has been pulled...wait until you see how brazen they will be next time they are in office...while hard to believe, I'd bet it is far worse with no worry of any reprisals.

Comment

• I'd like to recalculate the points in all 3 of my RJEL leagues so that I officially win like I know I really did--I did!!
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You left out that he also threated Raffensperger, saying that if he did not find them, he could end up in jail: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...hHP?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump is doing everything he can to become an autocrat, and he has a frightening number of enablers. It used to be Republicans hated Democrats. Now they hate Democracy too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        You left out that he also threated Raffensperger, saying that if he did not find them, he could end up in jail: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...hHP?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump is doing everything he can to become an autocrat, and he has a frightening number of enablers. It used to be Republicans hated Democrats. Now they hate Democracy too.
                        Trump apparently made EIGHTEEN calls to Raffensberger over the last 2 months.

My prediction for tomorrow:
                        - if the GOP wins both races, no fraud.
                        - if they split, fraud alleged by the GOP loser.
                        - if the Dems win both races, travesty of justice, fraud, civil war, secession.

Comment

Yeah, not sure how anyone who claims that Trump is attempting to steal the election or conducting a coup can justify the Biden administration not taking action. (Assuming that he doesn't prosecute. Maybe he has done enough that they will do something, but I'm doubtful)
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Yeah, not sure how anyone who claims that Trump is attempting to steal the election or conducting a coup can justify the Biden administration not taking action. (Assuming that he doesn't prosecute. Maybe he has done enough that they will do something, but I'm doubtful)
                            I suspect that they will not do anything so that the country can "heal" and" "unify" despite the fact that neither of those things will happen and Trump will just lob twitter bombs for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Today, two House members asked the FBI to look into the call. Still not enough. I understand Biden isn't in yet, but he needs to put his foot down.

Comment

Today, two House members asked the FBI to look into the call. Still not enough. I understand Biden isn't in yet, but he needs to put his foot down.
                                I don't suspect he will without a push from congress to do so.
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X