Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I am surprised Texas hasn't been called for Trump yet. I see no path for Biden.
    I think Fox called it for Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      WI should be reporting all night, they can't go home until all the ballots are counted.
      It is mainly waiting for Milwaukee, only an estimated 36% in so not sure they will get it done tonight or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
        It is mainly waiting for Milwaukee, only an estimated 36% in so not sure they will get it done tonight or not.
        Depends on what you mean by tonight - they are literally staying up until everything is counted which is going to be early waking hours tomorrow morning. For them it's still tonight.

Comment

Depends on what you mean by tonight - they are literally staying up until everything is counted which is going to be early waking hours tomorrow morning. For them it's still tonight.
          Lol I mean I can't stay up till 4 AM to wait

Comment

Michigan 10, Penn 15 now
            Michigan ~9. Not sure how much time they have left but at least it's trending the right way.

Comment

Michigan ~9. Not sure how much time they have left but at least it's trending the right way.
              36% amazingly enough is the same amount of reported vote in Wayne County in MI (Detroit). This will keep getting closer the same way we watched the NC and OH leads move the other way earlier.

Comment

• Twitter just added a warning to Trump's tweet:

"We are up BIG, but they are trying to STEAL the Election. We will never let them do it. Votes cannot be cast after the Polls are closed!"

---Some or all of the content shared in this Tweet is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process.

Comment

36% amazingly enough is the same amount of reported vote in Heyelander County in MI (Detroit). This will keep getting closer the same way we watched the NC and OH leads move the other way earlier.
                  Fixed
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Trump is actually running his play, declare victory early because of the 'Red Mirage'.

Interestingly, Twitter is censoring his tweets if they're bullshit. I didn't really expect that, but I was relieved to see it.

Still seems like Biden has a few more outs than Trump to win, but if you see these decisions thrown to a Supreme Court run by a 6-3 conservative majority, including 3 of the scummy motherfuckers who enacted the Brooks Bros riots and stole the 2000 election, expect history to repeat itself. Terrifying.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...n-tweet-433993
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• This is good news for PA...

Comment

This is good news for PA...
                        Not really following the logic there - winning that one county doesn't make up the 700K deficit. He needs similar numbers for all counties which seems very unlikely.

Comment

Not really following the logic there - winning that one county doesn't make up the 700K deficit. He needs similar numbers for all counties which seems very unlikely.
                          Well, I am projecting on demos and I have sadly yes looked at the numbers of % vote in all the counties that are in the 90%'s and compared them to 2016 and Trump has not had any big gains in them he has held a lot of the rural counties but he isn't running up bigger margins so anywhere you see a real flip will matter.

Comment

• Biden looks like he's gonna win Georgia at this point. Wisconsin should go to Biden. Would those 2 plus Michigan be enough to win while losing Pennsylvania?
                            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                              Biden looks like he's gonna win Georgia at this point. Wisconsin should go to Biden. Would those 2 plus Michigan be enough to win while losing Pennsylvania?
                              If the Arizona call is accurate from Fox and NBC just called NE-2 for Biden now so all Biden needs is any 2 of PA, MI, WI, or GA assuming NV is for Biden also.

Comment

If the Arizona call is accurate from Fox and NBC just called NE-2 for Biden now so all Biden needs is any 2 of PA, MI, WI, or GA assuming NV is for Biden also.
                                Given the breakdown I watched on Georgia, I would be confident in Biden'schances, as Wisconsin would clinch it... but that bit you add at the end brings me pause.

Nevada could easily go to Trump, given Biden's terrible performance with Latinos. Trump won Florida Latino vote by 11 pts, and Hispanics and Latinos make up 27.3% of the population in Nevada, so its far from a lock.

So a follow-up question. If he wins Georgia and Wisconsin but loses Nevada and Pennsylvania... what does he need to clinch? I guess in that case he would need Michigan as well? Any other outs?

Comment

Working...
                                X