Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Early signs favorable for a Trump victory in Texas.
    Denton County, Bell County, Nueces County all coming in more favorable for Trump than would be needed for a Biden victory.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• The turnout numbers all look favorable for Dems in Texas, but the actual vote totals that have come in are favorable for Repubs.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I still think it's very close in Texas, but if you asked me right now I'd say things favor a narrow Trump win, slightly more favorable for that than I thought this morning (and probably more consistent with the polling that showed Trump up by 1-2 points).

Comment

• I don't like how I worded this post...

Basically, Ohio results look good even if Biden loses Ohio because he is overperforming in a region that should correlate with PA, WI, and MI.
          Last edited by frae; 11-03-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Rio Grande Valley not coming in for Biden like he needed. Texas pretty definitely in the Trump column now.

Comment

• My rational mind expected Texas and Florida to go for Trump, but I am still disappointed. Far too many in this country still see a regular old Republican when they look at Trump rather than the man who could end democracy as we know it in this country, if given half a chance. Let's see Midwest values pull this off for Biden now. It was foolish to ever put hope in Texas or even Florida.

Comment

• In Congress, it makes me sick that QAnon cheerleader Marjorie Taylor Greene has won. Again, it was expected, but again, it makes me sick.

Comment

• At this point, I’m ready to say that Nate Silver is the most hated man in America.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    At this point, I’m ready to say that Nate Silver is the most hated man in America.
                    i can think of a contender
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      i can think of a contender
                      That guy is probably the 2nd most hated man now. Silver has blown right by him.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        That guy is probably the 2nd most hated man now. Silver has blown right by him.
                        I guess the shy Trump voter wasn't a myth after all. I still think Biden has this thing, but I fear this is going to get ugly as he may not have it tonight or tomorrow and that mean Trump will fight tooth and nail in the courts and insight violence in the streets.

I don't know what the hell is happening in Virginia, Georgia, and Michigan right now. I know there are a lot more votes to be counted there that will even things out, but still makes me sick to see Trump so far ahead right now with a significant number of votes counted in those states. Even if/when they flip, the optics are scary...hate seeing the R votes counted first, because it will make people buy into Trump's narrative if/when the blue rush comes in late.

Comment

• anyone else have creeping dread sinking in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                            I don't know what the hell is happening in Virginia, Georgia, and Michigan right now.
                            Fox called Virginia for Biden early on. If they've already called it, it's no contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                              anyone else have creeping dread sinking in?
                              yup...the dems lose this one and they should just disband.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                                anyone else have creeping dread sinking in?
                                that is a very good description
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X