No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL district level results are looking good for Biden. FL and AZ should be able to report tonight and pre-empt shithead's attempts to sow chaos.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      I had no idea how low Biden's leads had sunk in battleground states until I checked this morning. I would give anything under a 3 pt Biden lead to Trump, which puts Trump back in office. I hope the slim margins hold.

That said, I think betting markets are reacting more to Trump's stated attempt to steal the election by using the SC to pick and choose which votes to count moreso than a market response to polling or anything tangible.
      No Trump rout then?
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
        Where are you getting averages from? RCP is a bad source now as they are dropping highly rated polls from there average and counting the crap polls from the right. Here’s a better explanation if you want to read the whole thread...

Thanks for the explanation. You nailed the source that had me concerned. The RCP avgs are much closer.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          Thanks for the explanation. You nailed the source that had me concerned. The RCP avgs are much closer.
          Yeah they are definitely gaming the numbers to give the rosiest outlook for Trump. Like Nate says in his tweets there Trump can win, but RCP isn’t giving an honest representation of the polling average.

Comment

• Is it over yet? I'm on tenterhooks.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Is it over yet? I'm on tenterhooks.
              at least halfway

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Is it over yet? I'm on tenterhooks.
                You should make sure you have a spotter when doing stuff like that.

Comment

• Nate has said if the Democrats keep it under R+3 in Florida they have a good chance. Running behind about 200k in party ID and with the way NPA tend to break this is overall good news for Biden and he is getting your numbers from a few places he needs late. I feel like Charlie Brown and Florida is holding the football.

Comment

I feel like Charlie Brown and Florida is holding the football.
                    you should make sure you have a spotter when doing stuff like that.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• With 75% of the vote in Pinellas County in, Biden already has 10k more votes than Hillary had in 2016. This is considered to be a key county in Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        With 75% of the vote in Pinellas County in, Biden already has 10k more votes than Hillary had in 2016. This is considered to be a key county in Florida.
                        Disappointing numbers from Dade County.

Comment

• Yep gonna be surprised to see FL go to Biden based on what we are seeing, but I didn't predict him to win in because it is just such a weird state and I never will trust it.

Comment

• Texas numbers are interesting, KS what do you see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              Disappointing numbers from Dade County.
                              Florida appears to be slipping away from Biden, which means all the polls, except for the ones reported yesterday, were wrong there again.

Comment

Texas numbers are interesting, KS what do you see?
                                Early signs favorable for a Trump victory in Texas.
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X