Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Yet others use it far too infrequently
    What's the frequency Kenneth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      What's the frequency Kenneth?
      Are you posting in front of a mirror?
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Are you posting in front of a mirror?
        while he was dressing.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Yet others use it far too infrequently
          That said, I agree.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• the best contrast to the voting by foot rule was when a black guy told me, when I asked why he would want to move back south, where his extended family is, he said it was his home. why wouldn't you want to go home. I was like, but the south is racist, and he said it's your home, it doesn't matter.

I guess it's sort of extreme saying if you don't like your state politics the only reason is to move. have the founding fathers been wrong before? what's up with amendments? are they like corrections to the constitution?

I am the worst person there is. I don't vote. I don't even know how to vote. yet, I talk about politics w/o backing it up. heh. and then I make up stories about reasons not to vote. like living in a blue state when apparently ppl want to count my popular vote.

I like the idea better of impregnating women more over a long term strategy. I just can't find enough women to agree to my strategy.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              while he was dressing.
              Dressing like clothes, or dressing like his world famous salad dressing?

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                I like the idea better of impregnating women more over a long term strategy. I just can't find enough women to agree to my strategy.
                If it wouldn't lead to immediate divorce should Mrs Chance ever read it, I'd make that my new tagline.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• fucking Massachusetts. I am proud to live in this state. percentagewise they voted more blue for presidents than any other state in the last 5-6 elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    If it wouldn't lead to immediate divorce should Mrs Chance ever read it, I'd make that my new tagline.
                    you could say your doing it for the conservative cause. yet, sex and politics don't mix. women don't like political pillow talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                      Dressing like clothes, or dressing like his world famous salad dressing?
                      it's not funny if you have to explain it.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• what I don't understand is how we arrived at the colors, red, blue, and purple. ..how many other colors are there is the visible wavelength spectrum? red and blue and purple are like injury colors. the Roy G Biv rule. .. so it's green right. wait.. i'd rather have my arm be red or blue and purple and bruised than green.

so we have established that having a green body part is bad.

Comment

the secret sauce to hamburgers is thousand island dressing.

Comment

I just was legitimately confused. I didn't know if you had some weird "naked Ken" thing that I missed.

However, explaining jokes IS one of my shticks with ol' Steve. I haven't done it in a while. Maybe I'll have to resurrect.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                              I didn't know if you had some weird "naked Ken" thing that I missed.
                              I know I do, for one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                I know I do, for one.
                                That said....
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X