X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Taibbi is hilarious:

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• JJ was right and I was wrong about Bill Clinton speaking at the convention. Disappointed at seeing it.

Comment

• Bannon arrested.

The former political adviser to President Trump is indicted alongside three other people in connection with an effort to defraud "hundreds of thousands of donors," according to federal prosecutors.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          If only Schilling could get caught up in this too...
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• The Trump re-election campaign may want to stop setting the expectations of Biden as a public speaker so low. No he is not the orrator Obama is, but put this speech up against anything Trump has ever done and I don't think Biden is the poor public speaker. As I am typing this Biden has been going for 17 minutes with no applause line pauses. I really am curious to see Trump speak in an empty room without all the times he stops for applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              If only Schilling could get caught up in this too...
              Ask and you shall receive...
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Ask and you shall receive...
                hah, I thought it was just a passing joke, but you're right, he is caught up in it

Comment

• Joe Biden: "While I will be a Democratic candidate, I will be an American president. I will work as hard for those who didn't support me as I will for those who did."

We already know that the vindictive Trump will delay and/or minimize emergency aid to your state if you don't support him.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Looking forward to hearing the far left's response to Biden's speech, considering folks across the political spectrum praised it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Joe Biden: "While I will be a Democratic candidate, I will be an American president. I will work as hard for those who didn't support me as I will for those who did."

We already know that the vindictive Trump will delay and/or minimize emergency aid to your state if you don't support him.
                      And Mitch McConnell.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Joe Biden: "While I will be a Democratic candidate, I will be an American president. I will work as hard for those who didn't support me as I will for those who did."

Or deny COVID-19 testing.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Nancy Pelosi's assertion that Biden should entirely opt out from debating Trump is an attempt to SLAM DUNK Trump into a 2nd term... what in the fucking hell is wrong with the Democratic party? Never underestimate the Democrats ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

You really thought picking someone completely incapable of even attending a debate could beat Trump. Unreal. If Biden follows through with Pelosi's plan, he is fucked.

But I'm sure that won't stop DMT and the entire media from blaming Bernie bros and Russiagate, and the post office, and whatever else absolves them of their utter failure.

We'll see how Biden chooses. What do you think he will decide?
                          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                            Nancy Pelosi's assertion that Biden should entirely opt out from debating Trump is an attempt to SLAM DUNK Trump into a 2nd term... what in the fucking hell is wrong with the Democratic party? Never underestimate the Democrats ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

You really thought picking someone completely incapable of even attending a debate could beat Trump. Unreal. If Biden follows through with Pelosi's plan, he is fucked.

But I'm sure that won't stop DMT and the entire media from blaming Bernie bros and Russiagate, and the post office, and whatever else absolves them of their utter failure.

We'll see how Biden chooses. What do you think he will decide?
                            First off, while the right is saying this statement is because of his speaking skills, her point was that Trump will just lie about everything anyway.

That said, of course he will debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              First off, while the right is saying this statement is because of his speaking skills, her point was that Trump will just lie about everything anyway.

That said, of course he will debate.
                              Trump has been saying for months that Biden is cognitively failing and needs to be in a home. Not debating would completely play into and validate Trump's criticisms.

My prediction, they schedule a few debates, they hold 1 debate during which Trump eviscerates and embarrasses Biden. Biden refuses to any future debates because of a stated "lack of moral decency".
                              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Biden has been well above solid in his fireside chats, and his last speech for dnc nomination was literally flawless, as in thousands of rt wing outlets were looking for mere verbal flub to pounce on. Not only was Biden sharp, and presenting facts and reality, he easily would dominate a trump debate as trump has again and again not only looked foolish to even fox gently coaxing interviews, he has been incoherent and cannot go 2 full sentences, or what passes as trump sentences, without a lie.

And that is what Pelosi was simply stating. To debate would be to give weight to lies. Of course biden will debate. Of course no matter what happens fox will spin that biden was outpointed. But what Pelosi, who has not made any mis steps, is simply pointing out is that to debate someone who is screaming world is flat, is a farce. I would bet any amount, despite your active campaigning for trump, and that is what it is when month after month, post after post, you keep up with the biden will lose. It is as if you have your every bit of hope on trump winning and you are campaigning harder than any trump relative would for trump. Not that is saying a lot, as trump would not win the vote even among his own family. This will be a historic landslide biden win, and that so many rnc are publicly now endorsing biden is just simple math becoming clear. Trump will not transition peacefully, but he will suffer a double digit loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X