Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    GITH and Revo are big Trump backers. You forgot them.
    I disagree....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I disagree....
      Steve? Little help, please? Can you do some research and prove me right? You are the designated heavy lifter, after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        ITC is brothers with Baldgriff, but same sort of thing.
        Oops, I confused my "moderates". My bad ITC et al!

I wanna reemphasoze what you said about ITC too. From the beginning, he was anti-Trump and never tried to normalize or defend anything Trump has ever done.
        Last edited by Sour Masher; 07-28-2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
          GITH and Revo are big Trump backers. You forgot them.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            ITC is brothers with Baldgriff, but same sort of thing.
            And Bernie Brewer is a different guy, right? Also from upper Midwest, and a banker, I believe?
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Guys, I wasn't insinuating that they were 45rs, just asking where they'd been as I don't remember hearing from them in about a month and longer for nots and onej

And you are right, I love me the smell of Trump in the morning

Akkk, that was gross. I think I'm going to vomit.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                Guys, I wasn't insinuating that they were 45rs, just asking where they'd been as I don't remember hearing from them in about a month and longer for nots and onej

And you are right, I love me the smell of Trump in the morning

Akkk, that was gross. I think I'm going to vomit.
                The funny thing about it, in a morbid sort of way, is which will end up making more people sick and killing more people--Agent Orange the chemical the US used in Vietnam, or Agent Orange the POTUS? Both will go down as dark stains in our nation's history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  The funny thing about it, in a morbid sort of way, is which will end up making more people sick and killing more people--Agent Orange the chemical the US used in Vietnam, or Agent Orange the POTUS? Both will go down as dark stains in our nation's history.
                  45, no question.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    And Bernie Brewer is a different guy, right? Also from upper Midwest, and a banker, I believe?
                    That's correct. Nowadays, he just lurks occasionally.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• And here weeee goooooo:

Comment

• I will concede he might mean it, but he has no control over it and the election will happen. I think he might be trying to distract from the GDP today and as important to his ego the fact that John Lewis was going to get all the cable news attention today. Regardless as long as the postal system doesn't fall down I selfishly am encouraged to hear how many Republicans no longer plan to vote by mail. If you vote by mail you have voted if you wait until election day anything can happen that makes you not vote. Trump may well be killing himself here especially with elderly voters who will have a harder time getting to the polls if they follow his we won't vote by mail mantra.

Comment

• It is just his excuse for when he loses. No one will even challenge him on his assumption that 1. mail-in voting will be a fraud and that 2. such a fraud will obviously be in Biden's favor. Whey is he not worried about fraud in his favor?

Comment

• I miseed this as I had not checked Cook Political this week, but on July 24th they moved FL from tossup to lean D. The article here lays out their reasons, but mainly the polling averages are just too wide to stand on historical precedent of FL being a tossup. Some reasons Biden is doing better than Clinton are his favorable ratings with white men is not the big negative it was for Clinton. I will never count on FL, but if FL goes for the democrats the only path for a Trump win is to hold every state he won last time which does not seem likely.

Given its track record in presidential campaigns over the last 20 years, it’s hard to think of Florida as anything other than a Toss Up. Since 2000, the winner of the state has never carried it by more than 5 points. In fact, in four of the last five presidential elections, the winner squeaked in by 3 points or less.  But, at this point, this battleground state looks less like a 50-50 proposition and more like a state that is leaning Biden’s way. 

Comment

It is just his excuse for when he loses. No one will even challenge him on his assumption that 1. mail-in voting will be a fraud and that 2. such a fraud will obviously be in Biden's favor. Whey is he not worried about fraud in his favor?
                              It is also a self-fulling prophesy. Because he has told his base that mail-in ballots can be corrupted, they will be less likely to use them, preferring to go in-person. Thus, if a tally of votes for mail-in ballots is made (I don't know if they track and report such things), of course it will more heavily favor Biden than Trump.

Comment

It is also a self-fulling prophesy. Because he has told his base that mail-in ballots can be corrupted, they will be less likely to use them, preferring to go in-person. Thus, if a tally of votes for mail-in ballots is made (I don't know if they track and report such things), of course it will more heavily favor Biden than Trump.
                                Or, as other GOPers fear.....they just don’t vote at all and Dopey’s made up nonsense bites them all in the ass. Let’s not forget that despite the GOP’s denial of science and common sense, Trumpies didn’t show up in Tulsa and the NH rally was cancelled for similar reasons. So despite what the GOPers are pushing, it seems many are still fearful.

Comment

Working...
                                X