Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    What fun is visiting the board if you can't treat Mith like dogshit, right?

I don't enjoy the running gags/harassment of Mith. Get some new material. If a poster is in fight-mode, fine, have a go. But taking a post about feeling shunned by the board, and doubling-down... that's called being a bully and an asshole.

1jay hasn't been here in over a month. Not a wonder why with this group of jackals.
    I consider myself more of an otter.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• The ignore function is awesome.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me of how Chancellor made a super fucked up racist comment and refused to answer for it.
        You whiffed on the point. Yeah I don't always agree with everyone either. Sometimes that's you, sometimes it's chancellor, sometimes that's onejay, and sometimes others.

But it's funny to see you complaining out of one side of your mouth that 1jay isn't here, and then out of the other side you call him a troll? http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...awk#post321038

I guess it's just a matter of what is convenient at the time. Or if you are in one of your angry fits.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
          The ignore function is awesome.
          Thanks, but I prefer seeing more than just Nullnor and SM going back and forth. Seems it would be dull.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            You whiffed on the point. Yeah I don't always agree with everyone either. Sometimes that's you, sometimes it's chancellor, sometimes that's onejay, and sometimes others.

But it's funny to see you complaining out of one side of your mouth that 1jay isn't here, and then out of the other side you call him a troll? http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...awk#post321038

I guess it's just a matter of what is convenient at the time. Or if you are in one of your angry fits.
            I know I've been extremely pissed at 1jay at times, and called him out for his bullshit. As I said, if a poster is in fight-mode, fuck 'em, gloves off.

But if 1jay or Mith, or whoever are getting trolled when they post without malice, it only increases the likelihood of them being unpleasant or not posting at all.

You know, I've said terrible things to a lot of posters, and I regret nearly all of it. I apologize for being a dick on occasion. But if the immediate response to an innocent post is running gags at that posters expense, no matter what they've said, it just gets to feel like middle school bullshit.

I like how instead of addressing the harassment I bring up, you defend it and try to change the topic to my own posts. I admit to being a dick and pushing people away. It's not something I'm proud of, but I'm working on it.
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

I like how instead of addressing the harassment I bring up, you defend it and try to change the topic to my own posts. I admit to being a dick and pushing people away. It's not something I'm proud of, but I'm working on it.
              I was not engaging in this discussion other than to laugh at the hypocrisy. You have called out names of people numerous times without them being there in "fight-mode".

But you are right, as I watch one of the biggest bullies complaining about all the bullying that goes on, while providing excuses about why it's okay for him to do it but not others, I'm not addressing it. You got me!

Comment

I was not engaging in this discussion other than to laugh at the hypocrisy. You have called out names of people numerous times without them being there in "fight-mode".

But you are right, as I watch one of the biggest bullies complaining about all the bullying that goes on, while providing excuses about why it's okay for him to do it but not others, I'm not addressing it. You got me!
                Reading comprehension, Kenny.

"'Ive said terrible things to a lot of posters, and I regret nearly all of it. I apologize for being a dick on occasion."

Comment

Reading comprehension, Kenny.

"'Ive said terrible things to a lot of posters, and I regret nearly all of it. I apologize for being a dick on occasion."
                  Great, so... what exactly is your point at this juncture? You've admitted to regularly doing the exact thing you called umjewman out for.

Was this just an exercise in unreasonable anger or did you have an actual point?

Comment

Great, so... what exactly is your point at this juncture? You've admitted to regularly doing the exact thing you called umjewman out for.

Was this just an exercise in unreasonable anger or did you have an actual point?
                    People call me out when I'm out of line and i apologize.

Someone else gets out of line and you focus on me while absolving them.

He hasn't expressed regret for being a dick to Mith, even when called out on it. Unaccountable.

Comment

If I change my name back to umjewboy, can I behave like a middle schooler again? This damn adulting always getting in the way.

Lighten up, TW. This board is made up of running gags - some going back as far as the original RJ board, such as Mith complaining about his players, OneJ is secretly Ted Cruz, Fresno Bob is having sex with all of our wives, Steve and his multiple personalities....errrr, sorry, alleged multiple personalities, as it has never been conclusively proven that he is anything other than Steve and, possibly, Steve 2.0 (evidence under review). Hell, there's even a running gag that MoonlightJ actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to baseball - that one has been going on FOREVER (unprovoked shot at our fearless leader, zing!). Everyone is going through hell right now - other than minimal errands, I have not left my house in over two months and my kids are driving me nuts, despite what wonderful things are posted on Facebook about them. I come here to laugh and to escape, enjoy the twists and turns and randomness that a thread takes. If Mith ever expressed any actual offense at the running gag, I would obviously stop. But, as recently as 2018, I made a similar joke in a thread and he referred to as "hilarious." If something has changed since then, please show me and I will be happy to withdraw my comment and stop the running gag.

Comment

People call me out when I'm out of line and i apologize.

Someone else gets out of line and you focus on me while absolving them.

He hasn't expressed regret for being a dick to Mith, even when called out on it. Unaccountable.
                        Sorry, I was busy teaching my first grader his home schooling lessons. Next time I'll focus on addressing your outrage and tell my kid to go fuck himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                          If I change my name back to umjewboy, can I behave like a middle schooler again? This damn adulting always getting in the way.

Lighten up, TW. This board is made up of running gags - some going back as far as the original RJ board, such as Mith complaining about his players, OneJ is secretly Ted Cruz, Fresno Bob is having sex with all of our wives, Steve and his multiple personalities....errrr, sorry, alleged multiple personalities, as it has never been conclusively proven that he is anything other than Steve and, possibly, Steve 2.0 (evidence under review). Hell, there's even a running gag that MoonlightJ actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to baseball - that one has been going on FOREVER (unprovoked shot at our fearless leader, zing!). Everyone is going through hell right now - other than minimal errands, I have not left my house in over two months and my kids are driving me nuts, despite what wonderful things are posted on Facebook about them. I come here to laugh and to escape, enjoy the twists and turns and randomness that a thread takes. If Mith ever expressed any actual offense at the running gag, I would obviously stop. But, as recently as 2018, I made a similar joke in a thread and he referred to as "hilarious." If something has changed since then, please show me and I will be happy to withdraw my comment and stop the running gag.

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...light=umjewman
                          I disagree
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Sorry, I was busy teaching my first grader his home schooling lessons. Next time I'll focus on addressing your outrage and tell my kid to go fuck himself.
                            One more day of teaching to my 2nd grader! The finish line is in sight!

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                              One more day of teaching to my 2nd grader! The finish line is in sight!
                              I hate you right now. Our school runs until June 19th, I still have another month!!!!!!

Comment

I hate you right now. Our school runs until June 19th, I still have another month!!!!!!
                                Ouch. My sympathies for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X