Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Yes, that is her account of things. So it goes back to credibility. Something bad happened. She told people about it. I'm confused by some specifics, like LaCasse still thinking Biden was an okay guy, and Reade's emphasis on Biden saying she was nothing to him. Such a statement, in the context of a sexual advance/assault seems odd, as if the fact of him caring for her beyond her body was important to the encounter. If that is true, is it possible it started with some implied consent and the nature of the encounter changed in her mind when he told her he just wanted her for sex? I don't know, because Biden hasn't and likely never will provide candid context for the encounter. He will likely continue to deny anything at all happened, which we know is very likely not true.
    If no one in the media ever asks him about it, he won’t even have to deny it. 20 interviews now since the story broke and not 1 ‘journalist’ can be bothered to even get him to deny it. Very, very different than the Kavanaugh story.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Hyperbole much?

It's guys like you that are going to make it easier for me if Trump gets another 4 years

And you absolutely don't have daughter or you wouldn't be such a cavalier dickhead about this.
      Look in the mirror Mr. "I know the absolute correct moral code, which justifies vigilantism, and anyone who disagrees is a horrible person." I'd tell you to get off your high horse except we've all seen that your horse is neck-deep in a pile of dung.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
        If no one in the media ever asks him about it, he won’t even have to deny it. 20 interviews now since the story broke and not 1 ‘journalist’ can be bothered to even get him to deny it. Very, very different than the Kavanaugh story.
        Hmmm, did Trump get asked a lot of questions about his dozens of sexual assault encounters? Strange how the media works.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Hmmm, did Trump get asked a lot of questions about his dozens of sexual assault encounters? Strange how the media works.
          I’ve certainly heard more about Stormy Daniels than I have about Tara Reede. Seem to remember her on 60 Minutes too.
          But I was talking about Kavanaugh....you must remember him. You had about 50 posts in the SCOTUS thread and you never once used the word ‘fishy’. Hmmmmmm.

Comment

Look in the mirror Mr. "I know the absolute correct moral code, which justifies vigilantism, and anyone who disagrees is a horrible person." I'd tell you to get off your high horse except we've all seen that your horse is neck-deep in a pile of dung.
            Ahhhahahaha, wait you're not really funny. Again, you take it to the ridiculous extreme because you just don't get it.

Go roll around in you complicity a bit more. that's if you can wean yourself off the DNCs nutsack for more than a second.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
              I’ve certainly heard more about Stormy Daniels than I have about Tara Reede. Seem to remember her on 60 Minutes too.
              But I was talking about Kavanaugh....you must remember him. You had about 50 posts in the SCOTUS thread and you never once used the word ‘fishy’. Hmmmmmm.
              Just Win Baby.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

wean yourself off the .. nutsack
                Please don't post pictures, but is that a thing? Never heard that expression before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Please don't post pictures, but is that a thing? Never heard that expression before.
                  LOL that actually made me laugh--thanks Ken. And yeah, it's a variant of wean off the teat, but since he's an HRC fan I didn't want to be misogynistic.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

LOL that actually made me laugh--thanks Ken. And yeah, it's a variant of wean off the teat, but since he's an HRC fan I didn't want to be misogynistic.
                    I think you may be confusing him with Lucky. I know DMT voted for HRC (so did I; I'd have voted for almost anyone to beat Trump), but he backed Bernie in the primaries and wasn't a cheerleader for her, as I recall (neither was I). I don't see him being a cheerleader for Biden now (neither am I). He is just steadfast in his position that any Dem is better than Trump and for the Dem who the majority of people voted to give the nomination to beat Trump, we need to not Balkanize. We need to rally, like the GOP did/does. It was my position too, before the recent allegations, and I still think replacing Trump with almost anyone, including Biden will be for the greater good. Lives will be saved. The country will be better with Donald Trump replaced, even with a career centrist with a sketchy personal past and potentially waning faculties. And it's not even close, which is a hell of an indictment for Trump.

Comment

I think you may be confusing him with Lucky. I know DMT voted for HRC (so did I; I'd have voted for almost anyone to beat Trump), but he backed Bernie in the primaries and wasn't a cheerleader for her, as I recall (neither was I). I don't see him being a cheerleader for Biden now (neither am I). He is just steadfast in his position that any Dem is better than Trump and for the Dem who the majority of people voted to give the nomination to beat Trump, we need to not Balkanize. We need to rally, like the GOP did/does. It was my position too, before the recent allegations, and I still think replacing Trump with almost anyone, including Biden will be for the greater good. Lives will be saved. The country will be better with Donald Trump replaced, even with a career centrist with a sketchy personal past and potentially waning faculties. And it's not even close, which is a hell of an indictment for Trump.
                      Nope, no confusion.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Oh, it doesn't matter that I volunteered, donated, and voted for Bernie in 2016. What matters is that I don't adhere to their bullshit standards, thererfore I'm part of the problem. It's incredible that I used to consider myself one of them. Now, they mostly nauseate me because I see now that they truly are a mirror image of the fanatical right.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• I'm sure this is all just made up to protect Biden.

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• Metropolitan Police Department of Washington, D.C., investigators are no longer looking into Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint against Joe Biden, a spokesman for the agency told the Washington Examiner. “This is an inactive case, and there are no additional details to provide,” a police spokesman said Wednesday, providing no further comment. Reade told the Washington

Metropolitan Police Department of Washington, D.C., investigators are no longer looking into Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint against Joe Biden, a spokesman for the agency told the Washington Examiner.

“This is an inactive case, and there are no additional details to provide,” a police spokesman said Wednesday, providing no further comment.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Oh, it doesn't matter that I volunteered, donated, and voted for Bernie in 2016. What matters is that I don't adhere to their bullshit standards, thererfore I'm part of the problem. It's incredible that I used to consider myself one of them. Now, they mostly nauseate me because I see now that they truly are a mirror image of the fanatical right.
                              You minimalized sexual assault. As someone who was raised by his grandmother, has four sisters, two daughters and a wife I say fuck you.

No means no.

Are you saying that it's OK if I grab your dick through your pants , but not if I stick my finger up your ass?

Politics aside, your take was fucked.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Ps sanders supporters nauseate you because when your hypocrisy is pointed out, it makes you sick.

You obviously were never a true sanders supporter and you vitriol towards the rest of us just shows that in spades.

Thing is, should trump win I'll hate it, but I'll find a small amount of pleasure that it bothers you more.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X