• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m pretty sure I already knew people without teeth support Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      I’m pretty sure I already knew people without teeth support Trump
      Ed, FTW
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I’m pretty sure I already knew people without teeth support Trump
        Typical liberal, with his ivory tower and mouth elitism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          Typical liberal, with his ivory tower and mouth elitism.
          A bitting retort
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            A bitting retort
            It certainly gave me something to chew on.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
              It certainly gave me something to chew on.
              You must be a Mastacist

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Say what you will about Boris Johnson, but his speech about his experience with Covid-19 and his complete turnaround on his original position regarding social distancing and how to handle this crisis was refreshing to say the least.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Bernie Sanders officially endorses Joe Biden.

Comment

Bernie Sanders officially endorses Joe Biden.
                    And Warren still hasn’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                      And Warren still hasn’t.
                      Nor has Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        Nor has Obama.
                        I sort of understand why Obama hasn’t......might look like he had his finger in the scale for Biden, plus now, his endorsement might get lost in all the Corona news. His endorsement is a big deal and he wants to maximize its value.
                        She is nothing more than a Senator and failed Presidential candidate. Same as Harris, Klobuchar or Booker who all endorsed Biden long ago. She’s a snake and there’s a reason why she underperformed Obama in her last election and why she consistently, constantly and definitively underachieved during her failed run. I hope people are noticing.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                          I sort of understand why Obama hasn’t......might look like he had his finger in the scale for Biden, plus now, his endorsement might get lost in all the Corona news. His endorsement is a big deal and he wants to maximize its value.
                          She is nothing more than a Senator and failed Presidential candidate. Same as Harris, Klobuchar or Booker who all endorsed Biden long ago. She’s a snake and there’s a reason why she underperformed Obama in her last election and why she consistently, constantly and definitively underachieved during her failed run. I hope people are noticing.
                          Some of us noticed a while back.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Rasmussen Reports, which tends to lean right, with a startling -15 on their Presidential Approval Rating poll, among the lowest they have ever recorded. Reuters showed a -13 rate, so it's not a fluke. Dopey's approval rating is plunging through the floor after an initial bump a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Rasmussen Reports, which tends to lean right, with a startling -15 on their Presidential Approval Rating poll, among the lowest they have ever recorded. Reuters showed a -13 rate, so it's not a fluke. Dopey's approval rating is plunging through the floor after an initial bump a couple of weeks ago.
                              About damn time.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                About damn time.
                                The memory of the American voter is short. Soon the incompetence of the individual will fade in importance behind the letter by his name, at least for some of these people. Then his numbers will rise, at least some. But I hope not enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X