X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biden Surge is all over the map!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      That suggest to me a lot of casual voters were not really enthused by anyone in the field, and when it came time to come pull the lever, they went with the evil they knew.
      Right, just like they did in the first 4 primaries.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Right, just like they did in the first 4 primaries.
        3 if you want to be more precise
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I agree with Frae, this could be over soon.

Bernie’s best states will be behind him after tonight. After Bloomberg gets out tomorrow, and the Obama endorsement follows, this could turn sharply against Bernie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            Whether you agree with me that Biden is mentally declining, this is the general election play now... this video uses clips of Democratic pundits questioning Biden's mental stamina.

If you can make it through that video, even fast forward the commentary if you like... does he instill confidence in you?
            If this goes like it looks like it might, he is my Obi-Wan Kenobi--help me, you are my only hope! Also, make sure to pick a younger VP of sound mind and body.

Comment

3 if you want to be more precise
              Meant to type devil they knew. I didn't mean to suggest Biden was evil. Anywho, what is your theory? Mine is that we were judging things by a small number of states that go early and maybe are dominated by more engaged voters, or just voters that think very differently from the rest of the country, and also we have more evidence that polling doesn't tell us much.

Comment

• slowly looking better for Bernie, but if Warren doesn't decide to help him out he is in bad shape.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  Meant to type devil they knew. I didn't mean to suggest Biden was evil. Anywho, what is your theory? Mine is that we were judging things by a small number of states that go early and maybe are dominated by more engaged voters, or just voters that think very differently from the rest of the country, and also we have more evidence that polling doesn't tell us much.
                  why was Joe so horrible in early states buy is now unstoppable ? Ask yourself how that happened ?
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

why was Joe so horrible in early states buy is now unstoppable ? Ask yourself how that happened ?
                    If Joe Biden is such an amazing candidate why would no one vote for him 3 weeks ago ?
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Wow, Biden is killing it all over. It does look like it could be over unless California and Texas are very different
                      Yeah if Biden wins Texas and just doesn’t get trounced in CA he is winning everything and without winner take all a comeback gets very hard if you get down.

Comment

If Joe Biden is such an amazing candidate why would no one vote for him 3 weeks ago ?
                        The polls were on the money there. I think it’s amusing how this is playing out. Everyone knew Biden would get beat in Iowa, NH & NV, but when he did, it was all over for him. And the polls showed him crushing in SC, and when he did, he was suddenly back in business.

Comment

• Almost all the other candidates endorsed him, shouldn't be too surprising he's getting a huge boost. It's unfortunate for us progressives but Biden is ready for the fight. I think he held back in the primary because he understood the real fight hadn't yet begun.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            The polls were on the money there. I think it’s amusing how this is playing out. Everyone knew Biden would get beat in Iowa, NH & NV, but when he did, it was all over for him. And the polls showed him crushing in SC, and when he did, he was suddenly back in business.
                            But there really were no polls between SC and today, and certainly none that occurred after Pete an Klobuchar dropped out and endorsed Biden.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• There’s got to be a reason why Trump risked making illegal deals with a foreign government to smear Biden - the one candidate he fears. I just hope everyone jumps on the beat Trump bandwagon

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                Almost all the other candidates endorsed him, shouldn't be too surprising he's getting a huge boost. It's unfortunate for us progressives but Biden is ready for the fight. I think he held back in the primary because he understood the real fight hadn't yet begun.
                                lol, I'm not so sure he understands anything at this point.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X