Ladies playing electric guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies playing electric guitars

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Comment

Comment

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Steve, that 3rd one is a 4-string bass not a guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Steve, that 3rd one is a 4-string bass not a guitar
              I don't care.

Comment

Comment

I may be in love.

Comment

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

It's a little over a minute in before Lzzy really makes herself known on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                              The tone of her voice is very nice. Enjoyed the video as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X