Gun violence epidemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    You do not treat good posters well. You treat those who agree with you well. You name call those who disagree with you. When it comes to bullying you need to look in the mirror.

You justify calling names because you believe you are right to do so. From that perspective you are like Trump who also believes he is right and that gives him the right to call names. Both of you would be wrong.

I do believe that the ones calling you names are doing so in retaliation and did not throw the first volley.
    I'm sick of your bullshit too, Gregg.

Take your moral superiority elsewhere. I called 1J a delusional troll, which is exactly what he is. My patience for his bullshit is expunged. Same with your whining about my tone towards such bullshit.

If you dont act like a troll I wont call you one. Pretty fucking simple.

nots and baldgriff have been making some great points lately, and I've been happy to chime in with my agreement. If they were acting like moronic trolls, I'd treat them as such. I respect those who post in respectable and respectful tones. When Bernie first noted me sounding like Trump, I wasnt mean. I said that I found it insulting. When 1J decided to make the same statement in 2 different threads, that's the definition of trolling. Most of the right wingers here are honest actors. But if they pull some bullshit, believe that I'll call it out.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      I'm sick of your bullshit too, Gregg.

Take your moral superiority elsewhere. I called 1J a delusional troll, which is exactly what he is. My patience for his bullshit is expunged. Same with your whining about my tone towards such bullshit.

If you dont act like a troll I wont call you one. Pretty fucking simple.

nots and baldgriff have been making some great points lately, and I've been happy to chime in with my agreement. If they were acting like moronic trolls, I'd treat them as such. I respect those who post in respectable and respectful tones. When Bernie first noted me sounding like Trump, I wasnt mean. I said that I found it insulting. When 1J decided to make the same statement in 2 different threads, that's the definition of trolling. Most of the right wingers here are honest actors. But if they pull some bullshit, believe that I'll call it out.
      You are no more sick of my bs than I am of yours.

Just for the record I am not whining. I am giving my opinion in the hot button topic section.

Comment

Listen. Yesterday, Bernie Brewer posted that I "sound like Trump." I responded by saying that I considered it pretty insulting. Within an hour, you post the same thing that I've just called insulting, in 2 different threads. You are a troll.

If I'm so much like Trump, why is my PM box filled with apologies to other posters for crossing a line? Seems to me, the only folks around here who post insulting garbage without ever, EVER... apologizing, are the holy trinity of unapologetic right wingers. 1J, Chance, and CBB. That's 100% Trump's style you're owning.

So kindly leave me alone. Your content is trash, and your methods are to troll. You bore me. We done here.
        Pot, meet kettle.

Also, if you consider CBB and chancellor right wingers, you don't get out enough. Neither is more than 6.5 on a 10 point scale. There are tens of millions of voters further right than either.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          Pot, meet kettle.

Also, if you consider CBB and chancellor right wingers, you don't get out enough. Neither is more than 6.5 on a 10 point scale. There are tens of millions of voters further right than either.

J
          I’m hurt. Thought I’d bumped up to at least 7.0.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Listen. Yesterday, Bernie Brewer posted that I "sound like Trump." I responded by saying that I considered it pretty insulting. Within an hour, you post the same thing that I've just called insulting, in 2 different threads. You are a troll.

If I'm so much like Trump, why is my PM box filled with apologies to other posters for crossing a line? Seems to me, the only folks around here who post insulting garbage without ever, EVER... apologizing, are the holy trinity of unapologetic right wingers. 1J, Chance, and CBB. That's 100% Trump's style you're owning.

So kindly leave me alone. Your content is trash, and your methods are to troll. You bore me. We done here.
            Dude, you really need to lighten up. I never posted any such non-sense. I simply wrote that something you wrote would look good on a red cap. It’s the new “that would be a good name for a band.” From that you inferred that I wassayjng you sound like Trump. Nope, was noting that the phrase you used sounded like something Trump might say. But whatever.

Other than your taking everything personally, tending to post hyperbolic, sometimes outrageous, comments and responses, and your continual exercising in name calling, you’re really nothing like Trump.
            Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 11-25-2018, 12:35 AM.
            I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              I’m hurt. Thought I’d bumped up to at least 7.0.
              These go to 11
              I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Five WOMEN in Florida were murdered in cold blood. Shot in the head while lying on the floor of a bank. Executed. We're apparently so numbed to this kind of behavior that it barely even ruffles the Twitterverse. This would be pathetic if it's weren't so horrible at it's core.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  Five WOMEN in Florida were murdered in cold blood. Shot in the head while lying on the floor of a bank. Executed. We're apparently so numbed to this kind of behavior that it barely even ruffles the Twitterverse. This would be pathetic if it's weren't so horrible at it's core.
                  That was just one of many shootings, our country is diseased.

Check out @GabbyGiffords’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/GabbyGiffords/st...166582272?s=09
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                    So horrible. And apparently he'd been sharing his mass murder fantasies for a while now.

Comment

I guess this is how a government works without lobbyist influence:

New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said that all military-style semi-automatic weapons, assault rifles and high-capacity magazines will be banned in the country following the mass shootings at two Christchurch mosques that killed 50 people.
                      "Every semi-automatic weapon used in the terror attack on Friday will be banned," Ardern said at a press conference in the New Zealand capital Wellington on Thursday. "This legislation will be drafted and introduced in urgency."
                      Ardern said she hopes the law will be in place by April 11. She encouraged all gun owners who wish to surrender their weapons to start now.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/asia/...ntl/index.html
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        I guess this is how a government works without lobbyist influence:

New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said that all military-style semi-automatic weapons, assault rifles and high-capacity magazines will be banned in the country following the mass shootings at two Christchurch mosques that killed 50 people.
                        "Every semi-automatic weapon used in the terror attack on Friday will be banned," Ardern said at a press conference in the New Zealand capital Wellington on Thursday. "This legislation will be drafted and introduced in urgency."
                        Ardern said she hopes the law will be in place by April 11. She encouraged all gun owners who wish to surrender their weapons to start now.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/asia/...ntl/index.html
                        But, but, liberty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh

(Meaning liberty for entitled white gun-owning assholes and tough shit for the dead victims).
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          But, but, liberty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh

(Meaning liberty for entitled white gun-owning assholes and tough shit for the dead victims).
                          So black, Hispanic and Asian gun-owning assholes are OK. Glad we are clear on that.

Also, the likelihood is that the shooter and victim are the same. Over half of gun deaths are suicide. Well over half gun murders are gang or drug related. Gun laws have little impact on those. The guns used in the New Zealand massacre were not legal. The Columbine kids broke over 20 different federal laws, not even counting the state laws.

I am not a gun rights activist but I would like to see all the issues covered in a debate.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

So black, Hispanic and Asian gun-owning assholes are OK. Glad we are clear on that.

Also, the likelihood is that the shooter and victim are the same. Over half of gun deaths are suicide. Well over half gun murders are gang or drug related. Gun laws have little impact on those. The guns used in the New Zealand massacre were not legal. The Columbine kids broke over 20 different federal laws, not even counting the state laws.

I am not a gun rights activist but I would like to see all the issues covered in a debate.

J
                            I'm not a gun rights activist, I just rehash their talking points, lol. You can be a gun rights activist, but have the balls to admit it.
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              I'm not a gun rights activist, I just rehash their talking points, lol. You can be a gun rights activist, but have the balls to admit it.
                              Sure go ahead and rehash, then address their issues.

When I was judging high school debate I was insistent that each side had to cover the other side's points.

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Sure go ahead and rehash, then address their issues.

When I was judging high school debate I was insistent that each side had to cover the other side's points.

J
                                So, I can't call on prima facia arguements like topicality or inherency? What if I offer a counterplan?
                                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                                X