Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Bullied Misanthrope Responsible For Latest Mass Shooting Tragedy"

Comment

And if Santa thinks I'm going to take his crap any more, he's got another thing coming.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

That's right, I ate the other four.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

The obvious fake nose they put on Rudy was the final straw.
          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

I suppose he won the final Reindeer Game
            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

This thread is really entertaining with twitter being blocked at work. The guessing game of what is in the photo in the first post which I can't see gets more interesting with each post.

Comment

"No one is laughing now"
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  This thread is really entertaining with twitter being blocked at work. The guessing game of what is in the photo in the first post which I can't see gets more interesting with each post.
                  Me too. Just a blank page with commentary.

Comment

Rudolph was most famous for his red nose, but his toxic fart was his real claim to fame.
                    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
                    X