No announcement yet.

Official Week 15 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner OUT and Spencer Ware doubtful, leaving Damien Williams as a good play again this week.

Comment

• It is the questionable about Gurley and now Smith Schuster that are making my opponent cry - His team has been dominant all year
      except maybe not this week

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
        It is the questionable about Gurley and now Smith Schuster that are making my opponent cry - His team has been dominant all year
        except maybe not this week
        Yep, mine too (TS Garp). He has both and he didn't pick up CJ Anderson (I did).

Comment

• Do you guys think Julio Jones will play? I thought he was likely at the beginning of the weak, but now starting to look iffy

Comment

• Lamar Miller OUT

Comment

• The duo of rivers and badgely have dug a pretty deep hole for my championship team
              Hoping for a big turnaround today

Comment

• i lost in the finals unless Lindsay and Denver get 36 points, which i highly doubt. opponent was the first place team. the manager could do no wrong this year and scored 136 points. it's my own fault. i drafted Kelce and Ertz which worked out beautifully with a flex. it also prevented most other teams from having good production at TE, so it was a 2 for one. but he had Mahomes so i thought i'd bench Ertz and play Kelce and Lindsay. it was a bonehead move. really thought i had it too... still it was a good year. i would draft 2 top tight ends at the end up rd 3 and top of rd 4 if possible again... if that's how they rank them.

Comment

Working...
                X