Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow the Bears are -3 against the Vikings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vikings played about as badly as they could, and the Bears played very well overall. But man, that defensive line for Chicago is something, watching Mack push over a 315 pound man who was set is pretty amazing. How stupid is Oakland, BTW? Like the Bears receivers, but something is wrong with Howard...he's running with no aggressiveness IMO.

Certainly a team for the future, and maybe the present.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Vikings played about as badly as they could, and the Bears played very well overall. But man, that defensive line for Chicago is something, watching Mack push over a 315 pound man who was set is pretty amazing. How stupid is Oakland, BTW? Like the Bears receivers, but something is wrong with Howard...he's running with no aggressiveness IMO.

Certainly a team for the future, and maybe the present.
      Mack just might be the first $140M player that no one is complaining about. Worth every penny.

The unsung hero last night was Hicks. What a beast. I think I read that the Vikes had 14 carries for 22 yards. Just not going to rush against that line.

I hope they do not have a let down on Thanksgiving. With GB playing the Vikes next week, the Bears need to put the peddle to the metal. I haven't had this much fun as Bears fan in a long long time.

Comment

Working...
      X