Exceelent Music You've Heard Lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    I've seen Faith No More and Mr. Bungle live - both were exceelent. I also saw another Patton gig - Fantomas. That might have been the worst show I've ever seen. Experimental music, or whatever that was, is most definitely not exceelent.
    I'm super jealous!

I was working with a hard-core Patton fan today and he said that there's one Fantomas record that's meant to simulate surgery, so if you caught that tour I can imagine that being unpleasant. I've never seen a show with any Patton fronted band. Hopefully Mr. Bungle tours again some day, but I'd be down for any of his bands.

Apparently he's voiced some video games too, including the zombies in Left 4 Dead.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Mike Patton, singer for Faith No More and some other bands, did the "voices" of the vampire creatures in I Am Legend.

And now you know.
      and Mike Patton Owsalt could be a Wheel of Fortune puzzle.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Eric Carmen & The Raspberries recorded live at The House Of Blues Sunset Strip:
        Last edited by madducks; 06-05-2022, 12:39 AM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I liked BNL as a kid. "Be My Yoko Ono", "The Old Apartment", and this song were early favorites.

Singing this to my newborn boy these days.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            I liked BNL as a kid. "Be My Yoko Ono", "The Old Apartment", and this song were early favorites.

Singing this to my newborn boy these days.

Wow you sing goo...oh wait.

Kidding aside congrats to you on the birth of your Son! Nice song too.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Eric Carmen & The Raspberries recorded live at The House Of Blues Sunset Strip:
              He’s a big Trumpie, I’ve banned his music.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Isn't that crazy? He's not even a music teacher, just a good ol' regular 5th grade teacher. I hope my youngest son has him next year as he's going into 5th grade, that would be wild.
                He retired this year. Of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  He’s a big Trumpie, I’ve banned his music.
                  Lol. Yeah, I also cringe a little bit when I hear Ted Nugent music these days.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Here's a pretty good tune I've never heard before this week:

Comment

• So, this is what the kids are up to these days. Definitely different. But, lots of energy and entertaining.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I've been really enjoying the new Mountain Goats album, Bleed Out. I don't love all of their albums, but this one seems really great from my first few listens.

Comment

I've been really enjoying the new Mountain Goats album, Bleed Out. I don't love all of their albums, but this one seems really great from my first few listens.

I've really enjoyed what I've heard off this album. I need to pick it up. They are hit or miss for me but I tend to buy all of them. It's the vinyl junkie in me. I have the previous 15 albums. I really liked Songs for Pierre Chuvin.
                          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I've been really enjoying the new Mountain Goats album, Bleed Out. I don't love all of their albums, but this one seems really great from my first few listens.

I enjoyed this one.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X