No announcement yet.

Exceelent Music You've Heard Lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious, was there ever a time when people actually cared about the Grammy's? I have literally never given two f's (fucks) about how many Grammy's an artist or band has won. It almost seems like something you don't want to win ...

Unlike for instance, the Oscars ... I cared about that without ever really expecting that the best movie wins ... Or even gets nominated. Yet it still seems to matter, whereas the Grammy's were always just pointless to me.

When I was a kid the MTV music videos awards seemed to matter more, which isn't saying much.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Curious, was there ever a time when people actually cared about the Grammy's? I have literally never given two f's (fucks) about how many Grammy's an artist or band has won. It almost seems like something you don't want to win ...

Unlike for instance, the Oscars ... I cared about that without ever really expecting that the best movie wins ... Or even gets nominated. Yet it still seems to matter, whereas the Grammy's were always just pointless to me.

When I was a kid the MTV music videos awards seemed to matter more, which isn't saying much.
      I only care when Halestorm wins.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        Didn't Hal die in 2001?

Comment

Didn't Hal die in 2001?
          My god, that movie is boring.

Comment

My god, that movie is boring.
            I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Steve. Steve, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid.

Comment

I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Steve. Steve, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid.
              Still bored.

Comment

We might see Halestorm when we see a metal festival on our nordic trip this summer
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                  We might see Halestorm when we see a metal festival on our nordic trip this summer
                  Saw them in December in Dallas with New Years Day and In This Moment.

They rocked the place!!

Comment

Saw them in December in Dallas with New Years Day and In This Moment.

They rocked the place!!
                    We are trying to decide between a Finnish Metal or Estonian Metal show, and I'm of the opinion that Finland is more metal than Estonia
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                      We are trying to decide between a Finnish Metal or Estonian Metal show, and I'm of the opinion that Finland is more metal than Estonia
                      Finland

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• so after further research, the Estonian show is way waaaaaay out in a forest, so in attempt to avoid a "Hostel/Green Room" combo, we are going to the Helsinki Festival

Day 1: Anthrax, Amorphis, Dimmu Borgir, Battle Beast, Cult of Luna, Marko Hietala, Power Trip, Alien Weaponry and Goatburner
                        Day 2: Slayer, Sick of it All, Kvelertak, Heilung, Stam1na, Delain, Maj Karma, Loudness, Visions of Atlantis, Warkings
                        Day 3: Halestorm, The Hellacopters, Jinjer, Dark Sarah

realistically, we are going to day 1 and 2

Comment

• I really liked watching Halsey since on SNL.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• more like this....

Comment

• or this

Comment

• This guy had something about him ...

Comment

Working...
                                X