Official Week 10 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Nick Chubb just did something that Jim Brown never did with a Browns record 92 yard TD run.

I was shocked to hear that is the longest run in Browns history. Good for Browns fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
      The Bears kicker has hit the upright FOUR times today, missing two extra points and two field goals (the last two just about 1 minute apart of game time after a turnover).

hell, he should get EXTRA points for that. the space between the goalposts is huge, any clown could kick it through that space
      I am pretty sure if you play all four dunks in a row it is the opening of Smoke on the Water.

Nagy has emphatically stated that he will keep his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
        stat of the YEAR:

Nick Mensio
        ‏Verified account @NickMensio

#Redskins have led the entire game in all 6 of their wins. They've trailed the entire game in all 3 of their losses. They have never experienced a lead change through 10 weeks.
        3:55 PM - 11 Nov 2018
        I don't know about ENTIRE game. All those games were probably tied at zero for a while.
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

yeah, I was tempted to edit the tweet, but it's Nick's tweet.

plus I figured this was a "No Pedant" zone....
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            I am pretty sure if you play all four dunks in a row it is the opening of Smoke on the Water
            did you hear someone say that or did you make that up. that's awesome.

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
            I don't know about ENTIRE game. All those games were probably tied at zero for a while.
            so anyone that has money on future WAS games and they get a lead, they'll be like it's a lock! or is it numerology?

also, i am surprised DAL won vs PHI. they were coming off a short week and PHI had 2 weeks and home field. i figured CLE would play well 2nd consecutive home game vs ATL 2nd consecutive road game. ..still i benched Corey Davis and played Calvin Ridley because i listened to experts.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
              did you hear someone say that or did you make that up. that's awesome.
              Thank you. I made it up...or heard it in my head that way and just reported it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Thank you. I made it up...or heard it in my head that way and just reported it.
                the movie Point Break with Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves, the soundtrack has some band do Smoke on the Water. i had never really been exposed to the greatness of the song before. it's kind of a punk version, different. but i was like wow, you should always be thinking about Smoke on the Water because you can play it so many different ways. even on goal posts! that was a gem of an observation dude.

Comment

https://www.northjersey.com/story/ne...medium=twitter

A West Milford [NJ] man was arrested Sunday on a DUI charge after he told Wayne police the reason he drank too much was because the "Jets suck."

Christopher Greyshock, 57, blamed the struggling football team for his overindulgence while police were administering a field sobriety test, said Capt. Larry Martin.
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                  X