Robert Mueller investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
    I was trying to figure out if I should keep Jake Arrieta, and I took a wrong turn.
    No, no you shouldn't.

I was beeping and flashing my lights to warn you, but you must have had your music turned up too loud.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
      You do know that Rosenstein is one of the signatures on the FISA applications, right? He's a partisan hack who tricked his newbie boss into stepping aside so he could play a dirty trick.
      So now you're down to using alt-right conspiracy theories as fact? Lemme guess, you got this from that Anonymous Q guy?

Comment

I still always wonder if onejay lives in this alternative universe in real life or just on the internet.
        But he still makes useful contributions in fantasy baseball

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          So now you're down to using alt-right conspiracy theories as fact? Lemme guess, you got this from that Anonymous Q guy?
          You say alt-right like it was an actual thing. Why? There were once a couple of small audience bloggers that used that term. I have no idea what happened to then since.

The four applications for FISA warrants are well-established documents as are the signatures attached. No conspiracy theory is necessary.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

i said i understand onejay and i meant it. and i do mean i think onejay is more worldly than i am. i have a friend in real life like him. as worldly as he is, amazingly he still found a way to live inside a protective bubble. and i envy it.

Comment

That it is very possible the carrot caligula could win, despite running the most corrupt admin in history, is proof we are rome, burning. trump will have 1/2 a dozen active investigations at same time as his election efforts. In the midst of a daily fireworks show of immorality, ignorance, and overt racism we have roughly 50% of americans who have bought into the oft repeated lie that Mueller investigation is a witch hunt. All it takes is utter silence from Mueller, check, as his team doesnt play to cameras, leak, or tweet, and constant lies by trump reinforced by state sponsored looney bin fox coverage, highest cable rated news program.

disgusted

Comment

Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                That it is very possible the carrot caligula could win, despite running the most corrupt admin in history, is proof we are rome, burning. trump will have 1/2 a dozen active investigations at same time as his election efforts. In the midst of a daily fireworks show of immorality, ignorance, and overt racism we have roughly 50% of americans who have bought into the oft repeated lie that Mueller investigation is a witch hunt. All it takes is utter silence from Mueller, check, as his team doesnt play to cameras, leak, or tweet, and constant lies by trump reinforced by state sponsored looney bin fox coverage, highest cable rated news program.

disgusted
                I agree. It is amazing what far too many has accepted as acceptable. The guy is a complete nutjob and he still has so much support on the right. It is ironic to me given how many doomsday preppers ramped things up under Obama, but this presidency has, for the first time, really got me thinking about alternative stores of value like precious metals. None of his craziness has put a dent in the dollar as the favored currency of the world, and frankly, it is so ingrained as such, I'm not sure anything can shake it from its perch in the near term, but man, if anything or anyone can, it is Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor
                  when congress voted 492-0 to let the report be public that was everyone throwing Donald Trump under the bus. even his loyalist supporters won't attack him, but they won't defend him either when the shit hits the fan. and it will hit the fan.
                  Except that Mueller has nothing and never did.

There is a poll out that shows that 50% of people believe that the Mueller investigation was a witch-hunt. Naturally it falls on basically partisan lines--86% for Republicans and 14% for Democrats. However, 54% of independents believe it is a witch-hunt. Even people expressing a belief in Mueller sometimes also believe that Trump was set up. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nt/3194049002/

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post

There is a poll out that shows that 50% of people believe that the Mueller investigation was a witch-hunt. Naturally it falls on basically partisan lines--86% for Republicans and 14% for Democrats. However, 54% of independents believe it is a witch-hunt. Even people expressing a belief in Mueller sometimes also believe that Trump was set up. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nt/3194049002/

J
                    Typical Trumper. Court of public opinion matters more than the courts of law.

I do appreciate your continued revealing of the Trump mindset for us all. Kudos.
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                      Typical Trumper. Court of public opinion matters more than the courts of law. I do appreciate your continued revealing of the Trump mindset for us all. Kudos.
                      If the Court of Public Opinion is what matters, Trump won months ago.

Though I am hardly a Trumper--more of a late convert--you are welcome. It baffles me why intelligent people cannot see something as obvious as Trump's success. Still, as the poll shows, the truth will out despite the biases against him.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post

Mueller just delivered his collection of nothing to the Justice Dept.
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                          Mueller just delivered his collection of nothing to the Justice Dept.
                          From what I read, it’s an enormously comprehensive collection of nothing.

Comment

• IF he spent all this time and all we got was a bunch of grifters, I would want a refund. or at least a discount.
                            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                              IF he spent all this time and all we got was a bunch of grifters, I would want a refund. or at least a discount.
                              So you'd prefer that they weren't brought to justice and were still out there "grifting?"

Comment

• I'd prefer we don't spend tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on... what?
                                and many of the convictions were for lying under oath to investigators who investigated and found... what?
                                would that be a good return on our collective investment?

hopefully there's something of real substance. it's possible.
                                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                                X