No announcement yet.

Robert Mueller investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until Barr releases more details, it will be impossible to know how close Mueller came to establishing an agreement under this test.

Given we still haven't seen the Mueller report, I thought this was interesting speculation as to why Barr included a discussion of the legal definition of conspiracy in his summary letter.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...rdination.html

Given we still haven't seen the Mueller report, I thought this was interesting speculation as to why Barr included a discussion of the legal definition of conspiracy in his summary letter.
      Yep...maybe they got him now. Fingers crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
        Yep...maybe they got him now. Fingers crossed
        That's what you took from that article? That the author was hoping that still had a chance?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

That's what you took from that article?
          What ‘interesting speculation’ did you take from the Slate article?

Comment

What ‘interesting speculation’ did you take from the Slate article?
            That the report may have given evidence that the Trump campaign walked right up to the line of what constitutes a criminal conspiracy, such that the narrow legal definition of a crime, and not what a normal layperson might consider wrong, would be an important distinction.

Comment

That the report may have given evidence that the Trump campaign walked right up to the line of what constitutes a criminal conspiracy, such that the narrow legal definition of a crime, and not what a normal layperson might consider wrong, would be an important distinction.
              Like I said.....fingers crossed.

Comment

Like I said.....fingers crossed.
                That's a weird way to look at it. Who hopes that our president collaborated with a foreign government like that?

Comment

• I want the truth to come out, whether it implicates or exonerates Trump. I hope it exonerates him. But so far I haven't seen anything that makes me think it will. And I don't mean that in a legal sense.

Comment

That's a weird way to look at it. Who hopes that our president collaborated with a foreign government like that?
                    Uh....an awful lot of Democrats? It’s basically been their (your) raison d’etre for the last couple years and it looks like they rolled snake eyes on the Mueller report, so now I guess we have to invent new theories about how he walked right up to the legal definition of collusion but didn’t cross it but he’s still a Russian puppet (or something close to that). I can’t connect all the dots, but I am sure Rachel Maddow will walk us thru it starting Monday night.

Comment

Uh....an awful lot of Democrats? It’s basically been their (your) raison d’etre for the last couple years and it looks like they rolled snake eyes on the Mueller report, so now I guess we have to invent new theories about how he walked right up to the legal definition of collusion but didn’t cross it but he’s still a Russian puppet (or something close to that). I can’t connect all the dots, but I am sure Rachel Maddow will walk us thru it starting Monday night.
                      I'm not sure where you get off saying that's been my raison d'etre for the last couple years. I would appreciate if you would retract that.

Comment

I'm not sure where you get off saying that's been my raison d'etre for the last couple years. I would appreciate if you would retract that.
                        I come to that conclusion based on your posts. Perhaps you don’t feel that accurately describes your point of view, but it is my perception.

Comment

• I care about the legal definition of what happened, but that's not all I care about, and if that's all you care about, that's disappointing.

Comment

I come to that conclusion based on your posts.
                            That's a strange and incredibly ungracious way to read my posts.

Comment

I care about the legal definition of what happened, but that's not all I care about, and if that's all you care about, that's disappointing.
                              Sorry to have disappointed you.

Comment

What an idiotic post.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X