No announcement yet.

2K19: Offseason Transaction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Alonso and others will be packaged in a trade for Kluber.

Comment

• Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
      Maybe Alonso and others will be packaged in a trade for Kluber.
      That would be an amazing double move, if so. Lowrie is a fine player when healthy. Klubot is a super stud. If they pull that off, they have had a great off-season.

Comment

• Russell Martin traded to the Dodgers

Comment

• Avisail Garcia to the Rays on a 1yr deal
          Derek Holland to the Giants on a 1yr deal

Comment

• Is Dereck Holland having a classic over-30 LHP resurgence or is it just SF knowing how to milk his talents better than previous teams?

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Ottavino to the Yanks on a 3-year deal. Jeez, what a pen.

Comment

• Ottavino to the Evil Empire - 3 yrs, $27M

on a personal level, damnit! I was hoping he'd end up with closing gig, or chance at part-time saves ... now he's likely not worth taking up a keeper spot

edit: revo beats me to it ...
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                  Ottavino to the Evil Empire - 3 yrs, $27M

on a personal level, damnit! I was hoping he'd end up with closing gig, or chance at part-time saves ... now he's likely not worth taking up a keeper spot

edit: revo beats me to it ...
                  Yeah, I really thought he'd end up closing for the Red Sox. Maybe the evil empire made this mmove partly to block that. IDK, but at that price, it may have been good for the Sox to match that offer. I'm sure he'd have gone with the closer gig if they did.

Comment

• D'Backs signed Wilmer Flores, apparently to be their everyday 2B. Ketel Marte would move to CF.

Comment

• Glad Yanks signed Ottavino. Their bullpen was really light on swing and miss dudes

Comment

• Yeah. Chad Green is such a soft tosser that he can't catch a break.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Angels sign Cody Allen 1 yr/$9m to close.
                          The Los Angeles Angels have reached an agreement with relief pitcher Cody Allen on a one-year deal to be their closer next season, the team announced.
                          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Sonny Gray is finally traded by the Yanks to the Reds for Shed Long and a competitive balance pick.

Comment

• AJ Pollock to the Dodgers, 5 years, $50m

Drew Pomeranz to the Giants for 1 yr, $1.5m

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                AJ Pollock to the Dodgers, 5 years, $50m

Drew Pomeranz to the Giants for 1 yr, $1.5m
                                MLBTR says 4/50 for Pollock. https://twitter.com/BNightengale/sta...93503057776640

Comment

Working...
                                X