Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Week 9 Thread

The Nick Mullens era has begun!

George Kittle is on pace for over 1,200 yards.

Jordy Nelson is back to shlubbyness with all of 36 yards receiving in the last 3 games.

Thursday observations:
    - If I were Derek Carr, I might cry if I had to play behind that offensive line.
    - Oakland's defense...wow. Just wow. Can't pass rush, can't tackle, can't cover. Oh, and they're slow, too.
    - Nick Mullens has to be very happy that his first game was against a team this bad.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      George Kittle is on pace for over 1,200 yards.
      If Kittle doesn't drop an 80 yard TD pass in week 1, he would have had a 100 yard game plus a TD with 3 different quarterbacks this season. Have to laugh at people who dropped Kittle after Garoppolo got hurt.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Cards release Sam Bradford, who took them to the cleaners for $13.5m over 3 horrific games

Raiders continue the housecleaning, releasing Bruce Irvin

Comment

Vikings and Bears D’s rack up yuuuuge points this week. The Detroit O-line was a train wreck.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Bears and Bills had 24 penalties for 292 yards. Wow!

Comment

Patrick Mahomes is on pace for 5000 yards passing and 50 TDs in his first full season in the NFL. And just about everyone drafted him late to be their backup QB.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

besides having obvious matchups vs teams like the Bills or Cardinals, you really have to hand pick a defense each week. last week i had the Ravens vs the Panthers and i lost by 4 points. and the Ravens had -4. and i think they are the best defense in the conference. so i learned my lesson.

also, i don't think the fantasy experts consider schedule a lot. for example, the Falcons coming off a bye week playing the Redskins. that was a nice surprise from Ryan, Coleman and Ridley. i have a lot of Falcons and Eagles. so you would think i should play them next week in Cle as opposed to Wentz vs DAL, but PHI will be coming off a bye and DAL off a short week and ATL 2nd consecutive week on the road. if i were a betting man i'd say CLE and PHI both cover.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Patrick Mahomes is on pace for 5000 yards passing and 50 TDs in his first full season in the NFL. And just about everyone drafted him late to be their backup QB.
                  I'll go so far as to say if you have Mahomes on your team, you're making your league's playoffs. In my four leagues, the teams that own Mahomes have a combined 28-8 record so far.

Comment

I'll go so far as to say if you have Mahomes on your team, you're making your league's playoffs. In my four leagues, the teams that own Mahomes have a combined 28-8 record so far.
                    Super excited to try to break a 3 game losing streak against a team that has both Mahomes and Hunt next week. Maybe I'll get lucky and Mahomes will only throw to Tyreek, who I have.

Comment

That's me in Erik's PPAL league. I have Mahomes and Brees at QB and Superflex which have carried me to 2nd place so far. My worst loss was to the #1 team and the 2nd loss was to Erik's team when Alfred Morris got no carries on monday night football. I might have the 2nd most points scored after this week, but I will be 2nd by a few points. Losing AJ Green will hurt me though.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I just won a game 159.86 to 159.21, unless there is a scoring change. Neither of us has a player active tonight.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

AFC
                          2 PATRIOTS 7-2, Dolphins 5-4
                          3 STEELERS 5-2-1, 6 BENGALS 5-3
                          4 TEXANS 6-3
                          1 CHIEFS 8-1, 5 CHARGERS 6-2

NFC
                          4 REDSKINS 5-3, Eagles 4-4
                          3 BEARS 5-3, VIKINGS 5-3-1
                          2 SAINTS 7-1, 5 PANTHERS 6-2, Falcons 4-4
                          1 RAMS 8-1, 6 Seahawks 4-4

RACE TO THE BOTTOM (x = seeking a QB)
                          1-7 - Giants-x, Raiders
                          2-7 - Bills-x, 49ers
                          2-6 - Cardinals
                          2-6-1 - Browns
                          3-6 -Jets, Broncos-x
                          3-5 - Jaguars-x, Colts, Lions, Buccaneers, Raiders again (here from Cowboys)
                          Last edited by Judge Jude; 11-05-2018, 11:30 PM.
                          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                            AFC
                            2 PATRIOTS 7-2, Dolphins 5-4
                            3 STEELERS 5-2-1, 6 BENGALS 5-3
                            4 TEXANS 6-3
                            1 CHIEFS 8-1, 5 CHARGERS 6-2

NFC
                            4 REDSKINS 5-3, Eagles 4-4, Cowboys 3-4*
                            3 BEARS 5-3, VIKINGS 5-3-1
                            2 SAINTS 7-1, 5 PANTHERS 6-2, Falcons 4-4
                            1 RAMS 8-1, 6 Seahawks 4-4

RACE TO THE BOTTOM (x = seeking a QB)
                            1-7 - Giants-x, Raiders
                            2-7 - Bills-x, 49ers
                            2-6 - Cardinals
                            2-6-1 - Browns
                            3-6 -Jets, Broncos-x
                            3-5 - Jaguars-x, Colts, Lions, Buccaneers
                            We’re #1!

Comment

i don't like the way TEN plays. every team is airing it out and they're playing conservative.

Comment

Working...
                              X