No announcement yet.

Official Week 9 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raiders deserve plenty of ridicule, but that Cowboys No 1 pick for Amari Cooper may be top 10 next spring. is there any other trade this season since Week 2 that looks to match that? better WRs returned FAR less. credit where credit is due
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      i don't like the way TEN plays. every team is airing it out and they're playing conservative.
      I agree. They ended up playing well enough to win, but I was thinking the same exact thing during the first half. Plus, they have a Heisman-winning RB who's rotting away.

They really need another WR to open it up. Maybe a Golden Tate or John Brown.

Comment

i say it as a frustrated Corey Davis manager. although Mariota has been injured all year. oh and i drafted Henry, heh. i mean it's working for TEN. it was good to see them give the ball to Henry at the one yard line. i was watching the Chargers and Titans game in England and when they went for 2 points at the end to win, they threw it from the one yard line to the back of the endzone. i was thinking can't Henry dive over everyone? i am surprised Dion Lewis has held up with a full workload. i dislike these ex-Patriot teams. it's bad enough having one. Mariota looks good tho. i'll say if there a coach that looks 'smug' on the sidelines it's Mike Vrabel.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          I just won a game 159.86 to 159.21, unless there is a scoring change. Neither of us has a player active tonight.

J
          The Blowout-of-the-Week was 17 points. Everything was tight.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

From last week - Thomas fined $30k by the No Fun League for his Joe Horn cell phone celebration.

Prudish jackasses. The NFL "leadership", that is.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
            X