Giving Credit to Fox News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    Like... when someone acts like a scumbag I hope for karmic rebalancing.
    I guess you're due for some massive karmic balancing.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      That is, Fox News and other such new sources exist because Americans WANT THEM TO.
      Fox News exists as a counter to the rest of the media due to their extreme bias.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        Does anyone think it was telling that even Fox supported CNN in this case?
        No I dont. Fox is supporting CNN today to secure future support in case this happens to their reporters.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          No I dont. Fox is supporting CNN today to secure future support in case this happens to their reporters.
          Your second sentence conflicts with your first. Fox is supporting CNN today because they recognize that what the President did to Acosta sets a dangerous precedent for the press. It is, therefore, telling that they too were on board with CNN's lawsuit.

Comment

Which, lets be honest, is going to happen the next time there is a Democrat in the office. Some yahoo from Fox (picture a Sean Hannity type creature) is going to become a reverse Acosta and start editorializing from the press pool. Republicans will attempt to excuse it and Democrats will be outraged (bonus points for Dems if their next President is female or minority as they will be able to claim it’s because of sexism/racism).
            Really need some rules of civility in there or it’s going to get worse.

Comment

Fox News exists as a counter to the rest of the media due to their extreme bias.
              This is idiotic. Please read any history of Fox News so that you can retract such a foolish comment.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                Your second sentence conflicts with your first. Fox is supporting CNN today because they recognize that what the President did to Acosta sets a dangerous precedent for the press. It is, therefore, telling that they too were on board with CNN's lawsuit.
                No conflict. I'm saying that I dont think Fox agrees with CNN, or cares about Acosta, or thinks he's right to act the way he does, they simply want support if/when this happens to them.

Comment

Doesn't anyone recognize the V for Vendetta parallels? Guy Fawkes was the Unibomber of his day.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                  X