Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anti-vaxxers

Non-medical exemptions need to be eliminated. Public health outweighs personal loony beliefs.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    Non-medical exemptions need to be eliminated. Public health outweighs personal loony beliefs.
    100% this
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Agreed.

Fucking Republicans

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/294268...mpression=true

Disregarding warnings by public health officials, an Arizona legislative panel on Thursday endorsed three bills that critics say will erode immunization coverage among Arizona schoolchildren.

The House Health and Human Services Committee approved all three bills in contentious 5-4 votes that were split along party lines, with Republicans favoring the measures and Democrats voting in opposition.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Hopefully this isn't real or else she should be getting a lengthy prison term.

https://www.aol.com/amp/2019/11/01/a...ops-halloween/
    - Terence McKenna

Hopefully this isn't real or else she should be getting a lengthy prison term.

https://www.aol.com/amp/2019/11/01/a...ops-halloween/
    Seems fake to me. Hope so.

you tell me:

"Walker claims to be a registered nurse at the "Royal Children’s Hospital, Brisbane" on her Facebook page. However, Queensland Health, the parent company of The Royal Children's Hospital — which is actually located in Melbourne, not Brisbane — confirmed that she was never employed at any of its medical facilities.

"There are no current or former employees by that name that have worked for Queensland Health as a registered nurse," a spokesperson wrote on Facebook."
    entering 37th yr in same 12-team NL 5x5
    horrendous final week dropped me from a shot at 3rd to 6th
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

2020 candidates (keep up to 11)
    SP Scherzer 44, Samardzija 1, CSmith 1, Cueto 1, Marquez 10, Eflin 10
    RP Stanek 8
    C Realmuto 13, C Posey 12, 1O Belt 10, SS BCrawford 9
    OF CDickerson 17, O1 Cooper 10, Dyson 8

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Jude View Post
    you tell me:

"Walker claims to be a registered nurse at the "Royal Children’s Hospital, Brisbane" on her Facebook page. However, Queensland Health, the parent company of The Royal Children's Hospital — which is actually located in Melbourne, not Brisbane — confirmed that she was never employed at any of its medical facilities.

"There are no current or former employees by that name that have worked for Queensland Health as a registered nurse," a spokesperson wrote on Facebook."
    That isn't why it seems fake to me. If it were real, I'd assume the person would use fake information not to get caught. It seems fake to me, because it reads like someone parodying anti-vaxxers in a Jonathan Swift way--taking their logic to a horrific extreme to show how flawed it is. Even someone who thinks that way understands how disturbing such an idea is, and only someone truly deranged would do that is, and even that sort of person wouldn't proudly write a post list this.

- Terence McKenna

Sickening is right.

I'm a moderator for a local "Mommies and Daddies" Facebook group and any time parents try to get medical advice or otherwise invite the "hive mind" of the group to second guess their pediatrician we try to jump in and shut that down. If you don't trust your pediatrician, find a different pediatrician you can trust, but do not ever base your medical decisions about your children on random advice from people on social media.