Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Rotoworld saying Mike Zunino & Guillermo Heredia for Mallex Smith is close
    If i'm Dee Gordon, i think i would be requesting a trade right about now. Because, it's looking like he won't be getting his leadoff hitter job back in Seattle. Maybe another deal is already in the works.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

How much value does Dee Gordon have anymore? He'll be 31 years old, has only topped .350 OBA once in his career, and he's coming off a sub .300 OBA season. His defense is down sharply and SB is a luxury item in real baseball.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Yanks are expected to move Sonny Gray any minute now.....

Comment

i don't get why teams (ATL, TB) trade Mallex Smith. he's not as good defensively with the speed he has, but he's not a liability either. and he's got a decent bat (contact) and he's finally starting to learn to SB.

Comment

M's and Padres discussing a Wil Myers for Jean Segura+Mike Leake deal. Leake only needs to waive his no trade clause.

Comment

M's and Padres discussing a Wil Myers for Jean Segura+Mike Leake deal. Leake only needs to waive his no trade clause.
              Seems too good to be true for the Padres, even factoring in Leake's contract. I just hope it doesn't mean they're preparing to deal Tatis to the Mets for Syndergaard.

Comment

Yeah, it's silly season now for rumors...the Twins are supposedly in some sort of negotiation with Arizona for Goldschmidt. There's about as much chance of a deal happening between the 2 clubs for Goldy as there is of me taking the mound on opening day in Fenway park.

I know that writers have to fill more space than ever before, but c'mon...
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Breaking news: Every team is interested in every player.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Breaking news: Every team is interested in every player.
                    Just like the summer of '69, a lovefest.

Comment

Heavy rumor that the Mets & Mariners are close on a blockbuster that would send Robinson Cano & Edwin Diaz to the Mets for a package that includes Jeff McNeil and ML pitchers Justin Dunn & David Peterson.

Comment

Heavy rumor that the Mets & Mariners are close on a blockbuster that would send Robinson Cano & Edwin Diaz to the Mets for a package that includes Jeff McNeil and ML pitchers Justin Dunn & David Peterson.
                        I don't understand why the Mariners would give up arguably the best young closer in the game to get rid of Cannot while also eating a big chunk of his salary. It isn't like Cano is worthless. Diaz is a tremendous value. I'd want the Mets to eat Cano's whole contract to sacrifice Diaz, and even then, it isn't a move I'd like if I were a fan if the team.

Comment

Latest rumor includes Bruce & Swarzak, with Peterson not involved.

Comment

The Indians are insane if they trade away Kluber when he is signed at the bargain price of $13/$13.5/$14 million over the next three years. Other veteran Cy Young caliber pitchers are making more than twice that amount. I can see trying to get something for Carrasco ($9/$9.5 million salary the next two years) if they really need to cut payroll.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Latest rumor includes Bruce & Swarzak, with Peterson not involved.
                              Once finalized, the trade is expected to send Cano, Diaz and cash to the Mets for Jay Bruce, Anthony Swarzark, Jarred Kelenic, Justin Dunn and Gerson Bautista.- Per rotoworld.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                Once finalized, the trade is expected to send Cano, Diaz and cash to the Mets for Jay Bruce, Anthony Swarzark, Jarred Kelenic, Justin Dunn and Gerson Bautista.- Per rotoworld.
                                n.l. people, tell me what to like about that haul for the M's

Comment

Working...
                                X