Far Right Extremists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    I find it disturbing the way that destruction of property, vandalism, etc., are consistently used as a means to justify violence by police or nazis.

Nobody injured, but obviously this personal intimidation at home is out of bounds, as well as tactically stupid. How do you think it compares to the harassment and threats made to Christine Blasey Ford? Or the many Sandy Hook parents who will never fully escape the terrorization of Alex Jones' army of dangerous idiots? Or George Soros? Lots of people being villainized and terrorized by the far right, and the mainstream right to a lesser extent. I think Antifa are 100% fringe.
    I think all of those harassments of the people you listed are wrong. The Sandy Hook parents shouldn't have to put up with Jones' idiots. Blasey Ford shouldn't be getting death threats, either. Any yes, that is terrorism. I think it's a whole different level when the threats are individualized.

Soros is a little different. He has invited himself to the party, in a sense, but just like Carlson, any protesting shouldn't be at people's homes. Protest Soros in the public, but don't send a pipe bomb to his house.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
      Im really confused with the first part of your statement. Im not sure why the tangent to finding destruction of property as a means to justify violence by police or nazis.....

Are you making an equivocation between the police and nazi's?

I would agree that Antifa are 100% fringe - I wouldnt call Nazism mainstream for that matter.
      Perhaps you'll find the relevant info in the pile of posts I made with zero response as to the 'Proud Boys' gathering that turned into dozens of nazi/PB's beating the living shit out of several Antifa protesters.... then Fox News using the footage to imply that it was Antifa causing the violence. So it's just fucking sad to me that I post clips of people being beaten, being dragged and kicked and pummeled through the streets, and it being blamed on Antifa in mainstream right wing media... and you and ITC and collectively, nobody cares. It's when someone causes damage to Tucker's door that you feel blinding rage. It's silly. Your priorities are silly.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Perhaps you'll find the relevant info in the pile of posts I made with zero response as to the 'Proud Boys' gathering that turned into dozens of nazi/PB's beating the living shit out of several Antifa protesters.... then Fox News using the footage to imply that it was Antifa causing the violence. So it's just fucking sad to me that I post clips of people being beaten, being dragged and kicked and pummeled through the streets, and it being blamed on Antifa in mainstream right wing media... and you and ITC and collectively, nobody cares. It's when someone causes damage to Tucker's door that you feel blinding rage. It's silly. Your priorities are silly.
        I'm not enraged at all by people spray painting an anarchy sign on Tucker's driveway.

My point was simply that their are extreme lefties that do some stupid things, as well.

The Proud Boys are idiots and deserve mock and ridicule. I don't agree with anything they say and do. I completely stand against any of the things they stand for.

Jessie, I think no one here answered your original question because everyone here isn't anywhere close to the alt-right. Good Lord, if you had the chance to see my voting ballot on Tuesday, you would have seen a whole lot of filled in circle next to the Democrat's name. Don't lump those of us who are in the middle as righties. We are equal opportunity shamers.

And, I did try to answer your questions back in Post #64.
        Last edited by In the Corn; 11-08-2018, 05:14 PM. Reason: To add about post #64
        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
          I'm not enraged at all by people spray painting an anarchy sign on Tucker's driveway.

My point was simply that their are extreme lefties that do some stupid things, as well.

The Proud Boys are idiots and deserve mock and ridicule. I don't agree with anything they say and do. I completely stand against any of the things they stand for.

Jessie, I think no one here answered your original question because everyone here isn't anywhere close to the alt-right. Good Lord, if you had the chance to see my voting ballot on Tuesday, you would have seen a whole lot of filled in circle next to the Democrat's name. Don't lump those of us who are in the middle as righties. We are equal opportunity shamers.
          Amen, Brother!
          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post

And, I did try to answer your questions back in Post #64.
            Thanks, I appreciate you were the first to jump back in.

I'm not making any accusations against anybody here (other than poorly prioritizing issues). I'm mostly trying to point out that on the left wing, people doing violence in the name of leftist principles would be loudly denounced. On the right wing, it's not. The Metroplitan club in New York where the Proud Boys held a public event... that's not some alt-right extremists basement. It's out in the open. So you've got Proud Nazi-Boyz gathering, beating Antifa protesters... supported initially by police, and supported afterward by the most mainstream right wing media network (Fox News)... doesn't sound very fringe to me. It sounds like a sickening degree of support from all sides (public institutions, forums to speak, police, media).

I wish the right wingers here wouldn't take it as if I'm trying to pin blame on them. If any right winger would call out the bullshit, I'd be high fiving.
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
              I was going to post something on this when I saw it - but was too pissed to even think straight.
              tell me about it. There's only so much anger to go around and Acosta used up all mine lately.
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Two men, age 18 and 19, have been on a killing spree in BC and Manitoba, having killed an elderly botany professor and 2 travellers in separate instances. They're in hiding right now.

Turns out, 1 of the 2 scumbags is a right-wing extremist. Pictures of him wearing a nazi uniform have appeared.

I haven't gone back through the previous 10 pages, but I'm sure it's a pile of right wing hyperventilating. Not sure it's even worth the re-read. I'm glad CBB found the right source of his outrage, Jim Acosta, LOL.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...cide-1.5224347

Comment

Two men, age 18 and 19, have been on a killing spree in BC and Manitoba, having killed an elderly botany professor and 2 travellers in separate instances. They're in hiding right now.

Turns out, 1 of the 2 scumbags is a right-wing extremist. Pictures of him wearing a nazi uniform have appeared.

I haven't gone back through the previous 10 pages, but I'm sure it's a pile of right wing hyperventilating. Not sure it's even worth the re-read. I'm glad CBB found the right source of his outrage, Jim Acosta, LOL.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...cide-1.5224347
                  yeah, it's a bizzaro case ... apparently they would go into the woods around where they grew up (on Vancouver Island) & play war games ... I doubt that experience is helping them now though, hiding out in the northern Manitoba bush trying to evade search parties and not bleed to death from the crow-sized mosquitoes up there ...

edit: one of the couple they killed is (was) the son of a prominent police chief in Australia ... this case has a lot of press down there
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                    yeah, it's a bizzaro case ... apparently they would go into the woods around where they grew up (on Vancouver Island) & play war games ... I doubt that experience is helping them now though, hiding out in the northern Manitoba bush trying to evade search parties and not bleed to death from the crow-sized mosquitoes up there ...

edit: one of the couple they killed is (was) the son of a prominent police chief in Australia ... this case has a lot of press down there
                    issue hunting tags for them....
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                      issue hunting tags for them....
                      that's a good idea - except I wouldn't want to put the hunters in danger ...

(from the mosquitos that is ...)
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X