Far Right Extremists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far Right Extremists

Buckle up for hearing the name Steve Scalise a million times in the wake of the right wing extremist attacks, both with the mail bomber and the synagogue shooter.

The reality is that right-wing extremists commit acts of violence with far more frequency than any left wing counterparts (Antifa only show up to fascist congregations, and they're only a threat to fascist sympathizers). Take a look at these statistics from a study published by the Anti-Defamation League:

Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists.
    Do the math. Less than 3% of the extremist murders were by left-wing extremists. It's an interesting article. Keep it in mind as the media debates the "violent rhetoric and actions on both sides" this week. Fox News literally interrupted coverage of McConnell's upsetting dinner experience to deliver breaking news about the bombs... without a hint of shame or irony. "Both sides", everyone!

https://www.adl.org/resources/report...states-in-2016
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

I understand your point.

If we could just get rid of the right altogether then there would be no extremists coming from that group.

If we could just all see how the left is so much better at everything this would be be easy to accomplish. How do we get them to come to our side so we can have just the one party?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      I understand your point.

If we could just get rid of the right altogether then there would be no extremists coming from that group.

If we could just all see how the left is so much better at everything this would be be easy to accomplish. How do we get them to come to our side so we can have just the one party?
      Glad you're there to predictably and immediately call me out before responding to your own pathetic piece of shit garbage President. Priorities!

If you stand shoulder to shoulder with racists and nazis, under a President that provides comfort to and incites extremists to violence over and over again, and your response is some BS about how "both sides need to do better"... well then yeah, your disingenuous party of terrorist sympathizers needs to be electorally fucking eradicated to the greatest degree possible.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
        Glad you're there to predictably and immediately call me out before responding to your own pathetic piece of shit garbage President. Priorities!

If you stand shoulder to shoulder with racists and nazis, under a President that provides comfort to and incites extremists to violence over and over again, and your response is some BS about how "both sides need to do better"... well then yeah, your disingenuous party of terrorist sympathizers needs to be electorally fucking eradicated to the greatest degree possible.
        They need to be driven back under the rocks that they lived under for years. This is nothing new, but they lived in some fear of public shame, and legal repercussions. You'll never get rid of the feelings that some people have, nor will you get rid of the few that might act out on them. What you can do is to get reasonable gun laws in place, get elect people that represent YOUR positions, and not allow the Steve Kings of the world to serve their corporate masters, to change the laws so that the blatant voter intimidation that's happening right now CANNOT happen again.

And that all begins with this election, vote for honest people and hold their feet to the fire. The means are there to take back the country from the corrupt, we have to do it...
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

The numbers speak for themselves so I doubt you'll get any coherent response from the Trump apologists.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post

And that all begins with this election, vote for honest people and hold their feet to the fire. The means are there to take back the country from the corrupt, we have to do it...
            Honest like Bob Menendez? And how exactly do you plan to hold Honest Bob’s feet to the fire after you re-elect him to 6 more years of doing favors for friends?

Comment

Originally posted by nots View Post
              Honest like Bob Menendez? And how exactly do you plan to hold Honest Bob’s feet to the fire after you re-elect him to 6 more years of doing favors for friends?
              Did I say anything at all about your pet whipping boy? If they're corrupt, vote them out, no matter what party they happen to be affiliated with.

The most honest man I ever worked with was former GOP Senator Rod Grams...he may not have been the most effective politician, but I knew where his heart was.

Party affiliation is irrelevant, just put honest people in the seats.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                Did I say anything at all about your pet whipping boy? If they're corrupt, vote them out, no matter what party they happen to be affiliated with.

The most honest man I ever worked with was former GOP Senator Rod Grams...he may not have been the most effective politician, but I knew where his heart was.

Party affiliation is irrelevant, just put honest people in the seats.
                It’s a nice sentiment...too bad the majority of NJ voters (or folks in the Sports Bar) woukd actually put those sentiments into practice

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  The numbers speak for themselves so I doubt you'll get any coherent response from the Trump apologists.
                  I agree, but I am not one of those am I?

I would be the one that said both candidates sucked and I hate politics.

The fact that I pray and hope for the best just like I did with Obama and would have for Hillary does not mean I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    I agree, but I am not one of those am I?

I would be the one that said both candidates sucked and I hate politics.

The fact that I pray and hope for the best just like I did with Obama and would have for Hillary does not mean I like it.
                    Nope my comment was not directed at you.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

Here's The Wire creator David Simon's response to some dipshit that used chancellor's "But the Congress shooter was a Bernie supporter so why don't you blame him too?" argument.

No, you ridiculous fuckmook, I did not. Because no sentient soul can find evidence that Sanders conducted a series of Nuremberg-like rallies championing and condoning violence and validating white nationalists as good people. Not a single such statement. You gibbering fool. https://t.co/RLtdkjKd7K
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Omg a thread about right-wing extremism and you're talking about Bob Menendez. Get a grip.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          Omg a thread about right-wing violence and you're talking about Bob Menendez. Get a grip.
                          Response to another posters comment about voting for honest politicians. Would you feel less triggered if I moved it to the midterm thread?

Comment

It’s a nice sentiment...too bad the majority of NJ voters (or folks in the Sports Bar) woukd actually put those sentiments into practice
                            I would hope that more will do so than you may believe...how good is Menendes opponent? Is he/she worth voting for? Or is the status quo better for your state?

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Response to another posters comment about voting for honest politicians. Would you feel less triggered if I moved it to the midterm thread?
                              All politicians lie. Going completely off topic and accusing me of being triggered? Look in the mirror bud.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                              X