Happy Legal Weed day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    So, I haven't heard. Does Canada still exist?
    it's a state of mind, man.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      it's a state of mind, man, eh, dude
      fixed
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg
        it's a state of mind, man, eh, dude. sorry.

fixed
        double fixed.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

So, I haven't heard. Does Canada still exist?
          Not until we put up a wall to keep the undesirables from the south out.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            At least for my fellow canucks!

To be fair, I'm not at all a regular user - I might imbibe once a year (if that); I doubt that it'll change now that it's legal, although I am somewhat interested in edibles ... though those won't be legal here until next year (the legal framework for edibles with additional regulations aren't in place yet.

It's an interesting social experiment. If nothing else I'm supportive for the impact it will have on the legal & corrections systems.
            Can't comment much due to workplace medical issues.
            That said, about time!

Take 'er slow on the edibles, Greg. After 3 hrs if you feel nothing try more. Not 1 hour, not 2 - 3. I have found that first time ingesters don't know what is happening and often take more too quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
              Can't comment much due to workplace medical issues.
              That said, about time!

Take 'er slow on the edibles, Greg. After 3 hrs if you feel nothing try more. Not 1 hour, not 2 - 3. I have found that first time ingesters don't know what is happening and often take more too quickly.
              yeah, I'm a bit more cautious than most but I was in a group where someone ate a half a tray of hash brownies for that very reason ... he was pretty messed up for a while

Comment

Working...
              X