Stay out of my thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    I got back from California this weekend. We did the Warner Bros. tour. Thought the water cooler might be worthy of this thread.

That, my friend, is a hell of a water cooler!
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Comment

Comment

If you're not watching Ryan George's Pitch Meetings, I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
              If you're not watching Ryan George's Pitch Meetings, I feel sorry for you.

I enjoyed this one. I will check out the others when there is time.

Comment

Did Moonlight J ever clear out his PMs?
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Did Moonlight J ever clear out his PMs?
                  I miss that thread. RIP thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                    I miss that thread. RIP thread.
                    Me too. We should hold a wake or fucking something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      According to the title, this is my thread.
                      I disagree
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        I disagree
                        Me too!

Comment

a lot of people didn't stay out of your thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            a lot of people didn't stay out of your thread
                            I did.

edit: Damn!
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Here's what happened to someone who didn't stay out of his thread

A British man taking an early morning walk in Singapore Botanic Gardens said he was attacked by a pack of wild otters, leaving him with 26 wounds on his buttocks, legs and fingers. Graham Spencer, in his 60s, was on his usual 6 a.m. walk in the gardens on Nov. 30, when a "convoy" of about 20 otters ambushed him, causing him to fall, and trampled and bit him.

A British man taking an early morning walk in Singapore Botanic Gardens said he was attacked by a pack of wild otters, leaving him with 26 wounds on his buttocks, legs and fingers.
                              Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 12-13-2021, 12:19 AM.
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Here's what happened to someone who didn't stay out of his thread

A British man taking an early morning walk in Singapore Botanic Gardens said he was attacked by a pack of wild otters, leaving him with 26 wounds on his buttocks, legs and fingers. Graham Spencer, in his 60s, was on his usual 6 a.m. walk in the gardens on Nov. 30, when a "convoy" of about 20 otters ambushed him, causing him to fall, and trampled and bit him.

A British man taking an early morning walk in Singapore Botanic Gardens said he was attacked by a pack of wild otters, leaving him with 26 wounds on his buttocks, legs and fingers.
                                Johnny?
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X