Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Here's what happened to someone who didn't stay out of his thread

A British man taking an early morning walk in Singapore Botanic Gardens said he was attacked by a pack of wild otters, leaving him with 26 wounds on his buttocks, legs and fingers. Graham Spencer, in his 60s, was on his usual 6 a.m. walk in the gardens on Nov. 30, when a "convoy" of about 20 otters ambushed him, causing him to fall, and trampled and bit him.

A British man taking an early morning walk in Singapore Botanic Gardens said he was attacked by a pack of wild otters, leaving him with 26 wounds on his buttocks, legs and fingers.
    Feral Otters!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
      If you're not watching Ryan George's Pitch Meetings, I feel sorry for you.

well that was a huge waste of time... and I say that in the best sort of way

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        well that was a huge waste of time... and I say that in the best sort of way
        It was funnier back in 2019 when I posted it......
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
          It was funnier back in 2019 when I posted it......
          nono, good stuff. just watched way too many while I should have been working\

and honestly, if it had been a real waste of time, it serves me right for not staying out of your thread

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            nono, good stuff. just watched way too many while I should have been working\

and honestly, if it had been a real waste of time, it serves me right for not staying out of your thread
            Me too. That guy is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Me too. That guy is brilliant.
              Yeah, I love his stuff, though my wife refuses to watch it, because she is very creeped out by the big eyes used in the stills to advertise the videos. They totaly creep her out and she is mad that they keep popping up on our YouTube .

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                Yeah, I love his stuff, though my wife refuses to watch it, because she is very creeped out by the big eyes used in the stills to advertise the videos. They totaly creep her out and she is mad that they keep popping up on our YouTube .
                They are creepy.
                “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
                X