Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Week 6 Discussion Thread

Jags to sit Fournette until Week 10?

Chiefs lose their RG for most of the season most accomplished pass rusher for the New England game at least.

Kareem Hunt is not nearly as involved in the passing game this season. Maybe it's the big armed QB that likes fast WR, but Kelce is doing fine. Possibly related, the Chiefs are going with an empty backfield an unusual percentage of plays.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

is it true Barkley almost became the first NYG RB to have 100 yards rushing and 100 receiving? is that stat ever or did they mean like in the last 10 years no-one has done it?

any controversy this week from not having him play the last series? you know like if the coach was aware of it, or should've or shouldn't have been. and then if he was it didn't matter or it did matter. lol i know if it mattered Bill Belichick would've rested him just to be a dick and prove a point it's a team game.

Comment

Manning kind of giving me that late in the career Drew Bledsoe sack feeling. although he doesn't have a lot of time to throw either. i played in a league one year where you lost a lot of points for sacks and Drew Bledsoe was getting minus 19 points on a consistent basis. it was horrifying. there was a limit on moves 25 and i ran out. i eventually had to bench him and play without a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          Chiefs lose their RG for most of the season most accomplished pass rusher for the New England game at least.

Kareem Hunt is not nearly as involved in the passing game this season. Maybe it's the big armed QB that likes fast WR, but Kelce is doing fine. Possibly related, the Chiefs are going with an empty backfield an unusual percentage of plays.

J
          in NE i always pined for a top sack leader every year. that's our sack leader's name every year 'most accomplished pass rusher'.

Comment

The Iggles prove that they are still a force. The GI ants prove they are not.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

But Saquon Barkley has turned into a PPR fantasy monster.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

The O-Line is still unbelievably awful. Eli Manning is on pace to get sacked a whopping 53 times! His previous career high (or low!) is 39, and he was sacked 31 times all last season.

And how could Shurmur not get Barkley the ONE YARD he needed to become the Giants' first ever player with 100 yards rushing & receiving in the same game??

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  The O-Line is still unbelievably awful. Eli Manning is on pace to get sacked a whopping 53 times! His previous career high (or low!) is 39, and he was sacked 31 times all last season.

And how could Shurmur not get Barkley the ONE YARD he needed to become the Giants' first ever player with 100 yards rushing & receiving in the same game??
                  We feel your Shurmur pain in our 20 years lost in the wilderness he was one of our worst

Head coaches.

Comment

since the games are becoming more pass orientated i think breaking off a long running play is more fun to watch. Barkley running 50 yards for a TD might've been one of the best plays i've seen all year. where every player on the both lines went one way and he saw it and went the other way and ran past 3 players. i was watching the game where he had his other long TD run too. he's an exciting player.

Comment

The Giants are starting to publicly rebel against the atrocious Eli Manning, whose arm strength has rapidly deteriorated. They're squelching their world-class weapons with a horrific QB. But because they didn't really add any backup plan after taking Barkley (Alex Tanney is the QB3!), there aren't many alternatives.

And now, with the Giants almost certainly heading for a Top 5 pick again, they undoubtedly have to take a QB in Rd 1 even though 2019 class is top-heavy with defensive studs.

Comment

Vikings RB Dalvin Cook is out for week 6.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Time to trade for the Bears defense...Brock Osweiler is starting for the Dolphins!
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

I started the day behind 121 points. He had Wentz, A Jeffery, Barkley, and Landan Collins. The killer is that this is his bad bye week. Normally he starts Brees.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Vikings RB Dalvin Cook is out for week 6.
                              And his replacement Latavius Murray ends up with a career best 155 yards + TD.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X