No announcement yet.

Official Week 6 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos' Sanders makes a catch for an apparent TD, immediately and blatantly taunts the beaten defender in the end zone to begin his celebration.

wait, check that, he's actually down at the 1-yard line, so let's mark off the 15 yards and put the Broncos on the 16-yard line. Broncos wind up having to settle for a FG.

I miss the old days, when the players actually cared about winning.
    #getoffmylawn
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Cooper Kupp with a potentially bad knee injury on an illegal horse-collar tackle.

EDIT — and he’s back in. Drama queen!

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        Time to trade for the Bears defense...Brock Osweiler is starting for the Dolphins!
        Osweiler actually looked like a credible NFL QB. Not great or anything, but credible.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Osweiler actually looked like a credible NFL QB. Not great or anything, but credible.
          Go to your room...right now. Thank about what you said and then apologize.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

I think Osweiler had 200+ yards in 4th qtr+OT

fyi, that Bears coach is terrible. they would be 5-0 with a guy who has any clue of clock management and late-game playcalling.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

you wonder if anyone can play QB in todays NFL on a scoring spree. although BAL was 3rd consecutive week on the road against TEN today. i think. so the win was surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post

fyi, that Bears coach is terrible. they would be 5-0 with a guy who has any clue of clock management and late-game playcalling.
                The Bears mighty defense did not show up today. The coach had a good game plan but did not finish well. I agree that he is poor with clock management.

Comment

Go to your room...right now. Thank about what you said and then apologize.
                  LOL. 28-44, 380 yds, 3 TDs, 2 INT. And he fully owns one of those picks and the second wasn't a great throw, but I still think the WR should have made a better effort on it. And he was very impressive in the fourth qtr.

And that was all against what's turned into a very good defense.

Comment

Just FYI, the Niners promoted a TE from their practice squad, leading some to believe George Kittle will be inactive tonight.

Comment

Kittle is active tonight

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        LOL. 28-44, 380 yds, 3 TDs, 2 INT. And he fully owns one of those picks and the second wasn't a great throw, but I still think the WR should have made a better effort on it. And he was very impressive in the fourth qtr.

And that was all against what's turned into a very good defense.
                        Did I not tell you to go to your room and not come out until your senses have returned? Now get! Shoo...

Defending Brock Osweiler...that's what that shitty new forum has gotten us.
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Did I not tell you to go to your room and not come out until your senses have returned? Now get! Shoo...

Defending Brock Osweiler...that's what that shitty new forum has gotten us.
                          Well, I guess my fault was comparing him to your QB, who went 24-34, 233 1-1. I mean, using Kirk Cousins as a measure of competence is pretty darn flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post

He picked up all the bad habits of his mentor, Andy Reid. Amazing that Doug Pederson didn’t.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Pederson fascinates me.

I don't think he is particularly bright, but early last season he started doing unconventional things on fourth down and other wonky areas. I then realized that he had the wisdom to notice that while he doesn't quite get it, he should trust smarter people to make decisions like that.

I cannot applaud enough any leader who is that open-minded. he recognized intelligence, tried it, saw that it worked, and stuck with it.

that NFL title was so well-deserved. he shuffled his ego to the side, and that is brutally difficult for any of us to do.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Working...
                              X