Official Week 3 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Everson Griffin has had a major mental meltdown:

Minnesota Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen was reportedly detained and taken to a hospital for an evaluation after he allegedly threatened to shoot up a Minneapolis hotel.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Buffalo must have had a really good week of practice. Wow!
      The Bills win on Sunday was the first time since 1995 that a 16 point or more underdog has won.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        The Bills win on Sunday was the first time since 1995 that a 16 point or more underdog has won.
        Here's my "Cool story bro":

One of my co-worker buddies is a big Vikings fan despite living his entire life in the heart of Steeler's country. He had never been to a Vikings game until ....... You guessed it ...... He made the trip to Minnesota last week so he could watch his Vikings in person for the first time ever just in time to witness them losing to a 16 point underdog. Man, is he going to hear it from his co-workers when he returns to work lol. I almost feel sorry for the guy.
        Last edited by madducks; 09-29-2018, 06:24 PM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X