Soccer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeJnsnJr View Post
    I am a fan of Arsenal FC (London) and you?
    I am not much of a soccer fan. I do appreciate to some degree any professional who excels in their craft.

I did not grow up with soccer or hockey, guessing that has something to do with it. It has only since my Grandson started playing hockey that I have taken an interest in it. Kind of funny that watching him has made me appreciate professional hockey so much more.

Did you grow up with soccer?

Comment

In the Champions League I support Liverpool. I don't like MU and Barca
      Red Devils!!
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I wish the Spurs could beat Man City in EPL competition rather than the Champions League.

</Liverpool fan>

Comment

yes, I started to watch football when I was 9 or 10 and love it very much. Also I like to watch AFL (Australian Rules Football).
          betting blog

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            I wish the Spurs could beat Man City in EPL competition rather than the Champions League.

</Liverpool fan>
            wish you to get the Title this year. Liverpool is amazing team with Klopp!
            betting blog

Comment

Liverpool is amazing team with Klopp!
              Yeah I couldn't agree more. Fun to watch too.

Comment

Working...
              X