Bob Kohm had a stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
    Yikes! How did I miss this? I guess I need to scroll down when I pop in. Get better, Bhob!
    Oh my goodness... me too, sheep... when l don’t see posts from people l figure it’s Seitzer’s fault (Facebook AlGoreRhythm)...

Wishing you a full recovery, Bhob!
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Does anybody have an update on Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Does anybody have an update on Bob?
        He was feeling enough like himself to gleefully mock Robert Kraft on Facebook today.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
          He was feeling enough like himself to gleefully mock Robert Kraft on Facebook today.
          Good to know. Thank you for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            All is right.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
            X