No announcement yet.

Bob Kohm had a stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely praying for Bob and his family. Scary stuff.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

speedy recovery Bob!
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Like others, I don't know Bob, but I'm grateful for his role in making this forum happen, and used to enjoy his posts. Hope he recovers soon.

Comment

Since Judith had her stroke this summer, I seem to be seeing them everywhere. Best wishes to Bhob and hope for a full recovery.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

This is sobering news. I wish him the best. She is right -- I write about cardiology so I've seen all the stroke statistics, and it is incredible that he appears to not have lost any cognitive function.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

not dead yet folks will be back tomorrow with an update
              "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                Whoa!!!! Get better man!!!

Comment

LOVE this - and it so very very Kohm.

I relate so well to the warriors - Bob has worked with so many, and now is preparing to make this one of his battlegrounds.

have never seen a Marvel movie, but from pop culture, is this where AVENGERS UNITE ?

I think now is the time
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

wonderful news bob... thanks for popping in. You're in all of our thoughts.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Good to see you back Bob...listen to the therapists, they're the ones that know what the F they're doing. It's hard work, but you can do it...
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Woohoo!

Comment

So glad to read this. I am looking forward to your update.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                            This is sobering news. I wish him the best. She is right -- I write about cardiology so I've seen all the stroke statistics, and it is incredible that he appears to not have lost any cognitive function.
                            how would you know? I keed, I keed! Glad to see Bob posting!
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                              how would you know? I keed, I keed! Glad to see Bob posting!
                              glad someone responded, I was going to post that Erik's post was like a volleyball just hanging in mid-air waiting to be slammed ...
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Damn! Way too real ... hope you get back to your rambunctious self ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X