No announcement yet.

Official Week 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have a recent formula for drafting a stud RB first in the Rams. Gurley in 2015 and Goff 2016. obviously Jeff Fisher sucked and now the are blooming later. ..Goff at least, although i am not sure he is a stud. he didn't know that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. not that it has a lot to do with football, but.

Comment

it can be a complicated answer depending how you look at it

the Sun, the moon, planets, and the stars all rise in the east and set in the west. that's because Earth spins toward the east.

Earth rotates or spins toward the east, and that's why the sun, moon, planets, and stars all rise in the east and make their way westward across the sky. and since you're facing east - the planet carries you eastward as it turns, so whatever lies beyond that eastern horizon eventually comes up over the horizon and you see it!

people at Earth's equator are moving at a speed of about 1,600 kilometers an hour about a thousand miles an hour. that speed decreases as you go in either direction toward Earth's poles. for example, in the state of Texas, you'd be moving at about 1,400 kilometers an hour due to rotation. but if you're in southern Canada, you're moving at only about a thousand kilometers an hour. and if you stood exactly at the North Pole you'd still be moving, but you'd be turning in a circle as Earth spins on its axis.

and due to the effects of gravity, motion and time dilation, i'm pretty sure this means Canadians age faster than we do. which is why they have universal healthcare.

Comment

Man, is it fun to have a good Bears defense again. Woo hoo.

The offense has a ways to go but I think will come around.

My wife and I got to go to the game last night. It was a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Man, is it fun to have a good Bears defense again. Woo hoo.

The offense has a ways to go but I think will come around.

My wife and I got to go to the game last night. It was a lot of fun.
          Yeah, they're a scary group. Glad you had a great time!
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X