• Official Week 1 Discussion Thread

Bell OUT of course
    Sony Michel OUT
    Ronald Jones OUT
    Cam Meredith OUT
    Marlon Mack OUT
    DeVante Parker OUT
    Josh Gordon playing

I'm leaving Josh Gordon on my bench. So, he will probably have 3 catches with 2 long TDs today.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't what's more amazing - watching Aaron Rodgers figure out a way to win, or the Bears figure out a way to lose.

they need each other to get the job over the finish line; wide-open dropped INT by Fuller would have clinched it late. at that point, it was out of Rodgers' hands - and out of Fuller's hands, too!
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
        I don't what's more amazing - watching Aaron Rodgers figure out a way to win, or the Bears figure out a way to lose.

they need each other to get the job over the finish line; wide-open dropped INT by Fuller would have clinched it late. at that point, it was out of Rodgers' hands - and out of Fuller's hands, too!
        Yep. Rodgers is the best. You don't give him 4 seconds in the pocket, bad things happen.

Young Mitch choked.

Nagy didn't adjust his game plan 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Yep. Rodgers is the best. You don't give him 4 seconds in the pocket, bad things happen.

Young Mitch choked.

Nagy didn't adjust his game plan 2nd half.
          Nagy made a lot of weird calls as the game went on. Absolutely no excuse for throwing on 3rd and 1 at the end of the game when the other team has no timeouts and your RB has been gashing their defense. Seemed like Nagy was overthinking it.

Comment

OK - so after one week- which RBs had a crappy first week but will be able to turn it around and should be a trade target

also - I went to the Giants game yesterday
            OBJ is pretty unstoppable
            and Barkley looked real solid
            otherwise the Giants had too many penalties and played a real lackluster game

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
              Nagy made a lot of weird calls as the game went on. Absolutely no excuse for throwing on 3rd and 1 at the end of the game when the other team has no timeouts and your RB has been gashing their defense. Seemed like Nagy was overthinking it.
              Yep a terrible call. A real head scratcher. Plenty of time left too.

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                OK - so after one week- which RBs had a crappy first week but will be able to turn it around and should be a trade target
                McCoy, D. Henry, K. Hunt

Small red flags popping up with Alex Collins & Jamaal Williams

Comment

I’m more concerned about Williams. He has a couple weeks to try and differentiate himself, but if not, he’ll split time when Aaron Jones is done with his suspension.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Doug Baldwin with a Grade 2 MCL tear. Could be a multi-week injury.

Comment

during the CHI vs GB game Mitch Trubisky ran out of bounds and was going kind of fast into the sideline bench, and Clay Mathews reaches out behind (without turning and looking) and grabs Trubisky and helps him. a few plays later Mathews hits him late from behind for a penalty. ..i just thought it was funny. too bad the camera guys didn't play it up and show the clip a few plays before after the penalty and be like hey, look he didn't mean to hit him, see!

why is Jordy Nelson on the Raiders? he's big and strong, you need WR's like that when it gets all crazy on the field with Rogers because guys take hit's and get hurt playing that way.

i am happy for the Jets but i picked DET in my survivor league. i avoid drafting Stafford ever since i had him once, yet he manages to screw me anyways. i guess you have to feel bad for Lions fans, the camera's just kept zooming in on their pain. suffering fanbase meets other suffering fanbase.

Comment

Greg Olsen gone for the year again, re-fractured his foot

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Greg Olsen gone for the year again, re-fractured his foot
                          Ugh. Well glad I picked up a backup for him since he had a week 4 bye. Interesting I need to trust in Ebronics now like John Hansen was saying a couple of weeks ago.
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                          X