Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Week 1 Discussion Thread

during the CHI vs GB game Mitch Trubisky ran out of bounds and was going kind of fast into the sideline bench, and Clay Mathews reaches out behind (without turning and looking) and grabs Trubisky and helps him. a few plays later Mathews hits him late from behind for a penalty. ..i just thought it was funny. too bad the camera guys didn't play it up and show the clip a few plays before after the penalty and be like hey, look he didn't mean to hit him, see!

why is Jordy Nelson on the Raiders? he's big and strong, you need WR's like that when it gets all crazy on the field with Rogers because guys take hit's and get hurt playing that way.

i am happy for the Jets but i picked DET in my survivor league. i avoid drafting Stafford ever since i had him once, yet he manages to screw me anyways. i guess you have to feel bad for Lions fans, the camera's just kept zooming in on their pain. suffering fanbase meets other suffering fanbase.

Greg Olsen gone for the year again, re-fractured his foot

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Greg Olsen gone for the year again, re-fractured his foot
    Ugh. Well glad I picked up a backup for him since he had a week 4 bye. Interesting I need to trust in Ebronics now like John Hansen was saying a couple of weeks ago.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.