WDIS at flex (PPR)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDIS at flex (PPR)?

12-team PPR auction. For Week 1 flex, who do you like?

Danny Amendola vs. TEN
    Tarik Cohen @ GB
    Keelan Cole @ NYG
    James White vs. HOU
    Jordan Wilkins vs. CIN
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Cohen, but watch Wilkins if Mack is definitely out.

Comment

I'd actually lean towards Cole. None of those backs have prominent roles. Might be good for a couple catches but I don't think any of them (with the exception of Wilkins who no one really knows what will happen) will see more targets/touches than Cole.

Comment

James White
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          I'd actually lean towards Cole. None of those backs have prominent roles.
          Agree with this one.

Comment

I'd agree with Pete on this one...White could be a sneaky play in a full PPR. Michael probably won't play, and Not really sure if Burkhead is capable of fully taking the load either. Hill is probably getting the Blount role, so that should leave more touches than usual for White in what should be a high scoring game.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Not touching the Indy or New England backfield. I want to say Cohen, but everything I hear is that he'll just be a gadget guy and Howard is the every down horse.

Amendola is my pick. Strictly based on volume.

Comment

Looks like I’ll need two of these guys since I don’t think Bell will play and I don’t have Conner. Have Cole and White in at the moment. Thanks for all the input, the diversity of answers showed just how tough a decision it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Looks like I’ll need two of these guys since I don’t think Bell will play and I don’t have Conner. Have Cole and White in at the moment. Thanks for all the input, the diversity of answers showed just how tough a decision it is.
                  I think that's a good call. Good luck!

Comment

White was definitely the right call. There wasn't a huge difference between the others. It was enough to pull out a win.

Definitely playing White again this week, I think Brady will be dumping off a bunch to avoid the JAX pass rush. I may play Pierre Garcon (who was not a consideration last week vs. MIN) depending on whether Goodwin plays.

Comment

Working...
                    X