Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

straight men trying to pick up gay women vs straight women trying to pickup gay men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• straight men trying to pick up gay women vs straight women trying to pickup gay men

so last week my last day of work i got paired up with a 27 year old woman. contractors haven't met before. and it really went well. since it was my last day i felt, hey i just met someone that understood me. at the end of the day i was really rushed for time and literally ran out to her as she was going to her car and called out her name and asked if she wanted to go out. i'll admit, it was somewhat desperate. but i liked her. and being 50, not married or having kids and being an invisible cowboy for so long i went for it. yeah, age difference, but i look good. i think. you can't tell i am 49. i didn't lie to her though.

she was like yeah!. but then i just gave her my number and didn't get hers. i didn't want to seem like a stalker or predator. and she never called me. so i wanted to make sure it was ok or she lost my number or talked herself out of it. she mentioned where she worked so i went there a week later to see if it was ok. and also to let her know i was being real and liked her.

it went ok. i don't think she'll call though. i asked if she was just being nice. and if so that's cool. it was really like the movie office space. she said she previously got fired from whole foods for not being nice enough. and to me it was like she wasn't wearing enough pieces of flare. so i was like give me a call.

i don't want to say if a woman doesn't call me back she's gay. but for some reason i am attracted to gay women. i just love the whole independent thing. the way they think. and that they think women are beautiful too, heh. i don't know if she is and wouldn't just say a woman that wouldn't check me out must be gay. i'll definitely leave her alone if she doesn't call me. i don't want to bother her.

but i wonder if gay women being hit on by straight men take it worse than gay men being hit on by straight women. if so she's seems pretty cool. ..or it could be an age thing. even though i don't really look or act my age.

honestly i feel like that Seinfeld episode where Kramer was suspected of being a serial killer and an old movie actress was trying to pretend to be young waiting for a call from her movie agent in the flop house he was living.

but it's more like i've been invisible the last 18 years. the invisible man. it's a love story right. and my powers finally allowed visibility.

amazingly i didn't get her number again as i moved in just was someone that was training her at work was like ok lets go (end of shift), and she was like i'll call you. which happened today. i doubt she'll call lol.

it's good for my self esteem i suppose either way. at least i am trying.

i don't know wtf, i am a total prize. have a lot to offer.

but women my age scare me. it's a brave new world out there.

Comment

i feel like i should be going out with some quantum molecular biologist instead of rehashing all the shit in the world i've already figured out.

i guess i should hit the books.

Comment

Working...
      X