Khalil Mack to the Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Aaron Rodgers on one leg is still better than the Bears.
    LOL...point to Chance.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Aaron Rodgers on one leg is still better than the Bears.
      Aaron Rogers on one leg is better than Aaron Rogers on two legs.

Comment

Comment

It’s a great trade for the Bears, but c’mon on the picks. Unless Mack can also play a couple offensive positions, this deal might make the Bears almost a .500 team and move them into third place in the Central. They’re a team that lost to Green Bay with Brett Hundley as QB. Lost to the Luckless Colts. Lost to the Giants.

Maybe they can advance from doormat-dom to mediocrity with this deal, but there’s still a lot of work to be done.
          Ah, the sweet smell of mediocrity. Still really early but a great start.

I don't know that much about football but apparently Khalil Mack can play some offense. Only two Packers have more TD's than he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Ah, the sweet smell of mediocrity. Still really early but a great start.
            Kudos to the Bears so far. Given how Jordan Howard's looked, they might just want to try Mack at RB for a few series, though.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Kudos to the Bears so far. Given how Jordan Howard's looked, they might just want to try Mack at RB for a few series, though.
              Thank you. Maybe he can kick for you part time?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Thank you. Maybe he can kick for you part time?
                LOL. I do believe that he's still perfect against the Bears, which is the most important part.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

49ers tried to trade for Khalil Mack, Raiders now probably wish they had https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...wish-they-had/
                  a bigger issue was probably that the Raiders didn’t really see the 49ers’ offer as better than the Bears’ offer. Lynch didn’t say exactly what the 49ers offered for Mack, but assuming it was approximately the same package of draft picks that the Bears ended up giving the Raiders, it’s possible that the Raiders turned the 49ers down simply because the Raiders expected the Bears to be picking higher in the draft order.
                  Gruden will probably be better than how the Raiders have been doing, and i like him as an announcer and miss him in the booth. but i am not rooting for him as a coach. how can you root for anyone that sort of tanks on purpose. although the Raiders have won a few games. i feel more like a voyeur, with curiosity watching failure and wondering what will happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X