whoops - keeper league question, short deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoops - keeper league question, short deadline

I forgot this league was converting to keepers and I have to get something in by tonight. No concerns about what round they were taken in or anything, just which four guys should I keep for next year? Only eight teams, normal Yahoo default scoring, non-PPR. QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, 2 Flex.

In order of Yahoo default projections rankings:
    Kamara
    Fournette
    Baldwin
    Ertz
    Mixon
    Smith-Schuster
    Tate
    Rodgers
    Newton
    (other irrelevant guys)

Top four, make room for Rodgers, or something else?
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

these two
    Kamara
    Fournette

and then probably these two
    Mixon
    Ertz

Comment

I'd go Kamara and Fournette for sure. I'd probably go Mixon and Ertz as well although I could be swayed to Baldwin pretty quickly. In an 8 team league, your WR depth should be plentiful so I'd stack up on RBs first.

Comment

In that shallow a league, I'd want the studs only.

Kamara
        Fournette
        Mixon

Then either Smith-Schuster and even though QBs are a dime-a-dozen, I guess maybe Rodgers.

Comment

Kamara
          Fournette
          Mixon
          Rodgers

In that shallow of a league, I'd want the best of the best. I'd move Rodgers & Gronk up on my draft charts because of it.

Comment

Working...
          X