Auction league question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction league question

10 team, $200 budget, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, ST/D, K, 6 bench PPR league.

I have the option of keeping Jay Ajayi at $13 or Funchess at $15 or none of the above. I'm leaning toward none of the above, but am looking for some input.

TIA!
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Ajayi at $13 is fine. If it was a deeper league, Funchess at $15 would be OK also, but I’d toss him back.

Just not sure if you want to lock into Ajayi, or use the $13 towards other players.

Comment

I go with none of the above. Scared to death of Ajayi with all the Philly depth. Funchess is meh but I prefer auction dollar flexibility to those two.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

What Hammer said...too many quality backs in Philly to pin hopes on Ajayi...
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

None of the above.

Comment

None of the above also.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
            X