Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHD's Latest Top 150 Roto Prospects ("Pre-BA League Top 20s" Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Gore but wonder when he’ll be called up. Bizarre that they haven’t moved him from High A.

Comment

• Possible same route as Chris Paddack...

Comment

• Which is what? Start in the bigs at the beginning of 2020?

Comment

• I’m no expert but I’m guessing this year, he will get promoted to AA later in the year. For 2020, he will start the year in AA, if he destroys the hitters in AA, Padres will set up the same workload as Paddack, prob 125-140 innings. If he doesn’t, entire year in AA. Then in 2021, when he’s 21 years old, maybe he could get to 180 innings, going back and forth like Paddack

Comment

• Ugh. He’s option year for me next year at $5. I will need to option him out or drop him.

Comment

• not that you didn't know he was good already, but in his first four games at High-A, at ten months younger than the second-youngest player (Nolan Gorman), Wander Franco is 9 for 15 with a double, two HR, three walks, zero strikeouts, and a steal.
              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Jo Adell looks ridiculous in AA - .380/.443/.608. The only weakness I've heard of for him is his high K rate, and he has that down to 16% with the walk rate up to 8%.
                I thought people were crazy for taking him late in redrafts this year, and I thought that was a definite after his early injury, but he might actually get called up at some point anyway. He's special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Jo Adell looks ridiculous in AA - .380/.443/.608. The only weakness I've heard of for him is his high K rate, and he has that down to 16% with the walk rate up to 8%.
                  I thought people were crazy for taking him late in redrafts this year, and I thought that was a definite after his early injury, but he might actually get called up at some point anyway. He's special.
                  He was my first round reserve pick in our AL only 5x5. That places his contract at $15A when activated. Not cheap, hopefully worth it. One of the few rookies that I have owned over the years that I consider untouchable...ish.

If he comes up I hope he doesn't get enough ABs to lose his rookie status. He would remain free for me at next year's auction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    He was my first round reserve pick in our AL only 5x5. That places his contract at $15A when activated. Not cheap, hopefully worth it. One of the few rookies that I have owned over the years that I consider untouchable...ish.

If he comes up I hope he doesn't get enough ABs to lose his rookie status. He would remain free for me at next year's auction.
                    I'm in the same boat with 2 minor differences - (1) he's $15A immediately (although it doesn't count against the auction budget next year if he's still a rookie) and (2) it is a 15 team mixed.

He's really fun to follow though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      I'm in the same boat with 2 minor differences - (1) he's $15A immediately (although it doesn't count against the auction budget next year if he's still a rookie) and (2) it is a 15 team mixed.

He's really fun to follow though.
                      The Eloy Jimenez $15A Owner told me if I want him it will cost Adell and my $40B Gerrit Cole. I told him no.

As much as I like Eloy (traded him away when I had him) I am hoping Adell will be better.

Comment

• Luis Robert now in AAA. He starts with 4 for 8, and a two game ISO of .847. Over three levels, he's .353/.402/.637.

Will he be up in September if he keeps hitting? The White Sox have no one better to play.

Same Question about the Angels and Jo Adell.
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Robert I could imagine. Adell - he's really young, and Trout/Upton/Calhoun is a respectable OF. If someone gets hurt and they get a little closer to a playoff spot, maybe?
                          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• In 68 AAA at bats, Gavin Lux is hitting .515/.566/1.015.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                              In 68 AAA at bats, Gavin Lux is hitting .515/.566/1.015.
                              OPS too low !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                OPS too low !
                                Average dropped to .487 over the weekend. Terrible
                                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
                                X